Help with the Killer Moth level

#1MontyJoePosted 9/24/2008 4:59:07 PM
In the level "In the Dark Night" (with Killer Moth as the boss), I am stuck. I'm at the part after the disco dance, where you are outside and there is a fire blocking the road. I've done everything I can find to do on this stage, but can't find a solution to get past that fire.
#2igortheterrorPosted 9/24/2008 8:46:41 PM
You have to put together the suit changer for Robin. It will give you magnaboots. then you can cross over to the other side of the toxic waste. Build the pump to drain the waste. Now you can bomb the Silver crates which makes another magnet trail. Cross over to the overhang above the first magnet trail and hit the switch. Bomb the large fence. Break everything on that little roof. Batarang the 2 lights. Now you should be able to build the water pump that takes 2 people standing on it to operate.
---
PSN: IgorTheTerror
Playing: Burnout Paradise (Is the anything else?)
#3Mcfly88mphPosted 9/24/2008 9:33:01 PM
My question is how do you get past the disco ball room? the weird red, green, n yellow block puzzle on the wall, the remote machine robin is supposed to use but cant downstairs by the water tank and upstairs on the wall? what do I do?
---
Goodnight Seattle, We Love You!
#4ArthurPPosted 9/25/2008 12:36:00 AM
You need to get upstairs - which is done via the lever/push blocks - then when upstairs smash everything, build the speakers and disco ball, once all is done a robot will emerge from the dance floor that you can then control with Robin's techno suit panel
#5B1NOPosted 9/25/2008 2:44:54 AM
Im stuck right here too. But to make it clear:

I destroyed everything outside(even build the pump to suck-off the waste so that you can get back to the very beginning of the level), Batman wears the BombSuit, Robin its native suit.

When inside the "disco": everything "destroyed", but cannot push the 2nd "thing" into its position, because there are some FLOOR-TILES_MISSING! (right side of the room). Only thing I can do is to get ontop of the left bar and walk/climb the rope to the right side.

I guess the next thing to do is.

1.) EITHER: find the "robin-suck-suit" (*lol, funnny name*)
2.) OR: find the missing Floor-Pieces, in order to repair the ground(to the very right), so that thing can be pushed into its location

HELP !!! and THANKS IN ADVANCE
#6igortheterrorPosted 9/25/2008 6:21:12 AM
Get up to to the track lighting and bomb them with Batman. It is hard to tell, but they are Silver along with the blue. When you bomb them they drop the floor tiles you need.
---
PSN: IgorTheTerror
Playing: Burnout Paradise (Is the anything else?)