Red Brick - A Daring Rescue - SPOILER

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Red Brick - A Daring Rescue - SPOILER
7 years ago#1
Okay.... I can't figure out how to get the red power brick on this level (Penquin's level 4)

I'm in the bathroom, and have exploded the mirrors with the cannon, so now I'm in the secret room and can see the red brick above me on the left.

I'm at Robins tech station and he's just pushing buttons and scratching his head. There is nothing more to manipulate in this room. I'd imagine that Robin tech station is supposed to raise the yellow platform so I can glide across to the red brick.

There are gray pipes with yellow collars that if you break the yellow collar, steam comes out. I've tried breaking them all, and I've tried without breaking them. Nothing seams to work.

Anyone have this figured out?
7 years ago#2
are you in story mode or are you in freeplay?
7 years ago#3
damn it! never mind.

When you're at the tech station, you have to push up on the LS and this will move the platform up for you.
7 years ago#4
It's a villian level, and you need Tech Robin, Gliding Batman, and Sonic Batman, so it's Free Play
7 years ago#5
oh ok cooo. well glad you got it. now I got to go through and try that one.
7 years ago#6
How in gods name do you break the mirrors?
7 years ago#7
Speaking of that level... there's a minikit in this room. There is a red and green rotating switch in the middle, some weird rocket looking thing at the top, a 4 non-functioning geysers. The switch has something to do with the geysers, but like, it won't activate them, but you cannot reach the kit without the geyser. Can anybody help me out with this one?
---
"...Yeah, you would."
Gamertag - SuperQuinntendo
7 years ago#8
Nvm, I figured it out. Thanks.
---
"...Yeah, you would."
Gamertag - SuperQuinntendo
7 years ago#9
I can't seem to explode the mirrors for some reason, you do use the sonic emitter right? Or am I doing something wrong?
---
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/605/signature9jb.gif
http://module.game-monitor.com/85.234.148.8:27235/image/default/tf2-01.png
7 years ago#10
use Sonic to break the water cooler on the right side (not the actual mirror). Then bust up everything else in the room, and use the pieces to build a cannon that fires at the mirror (breaking it) and allows you to go through the left wall.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Red Brick - A Daring Rescue - SPOILER

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived