Me and my friend try to speed run this game

#1evil99019Posted 4/30/2009 10:52:41 AM
we were playing the game for the 1st time in best buy and we tried to rush through everything while figuring out all the puzzle. We skipped most of the animation too.

but in the end it took us 6 hours to beat the heroes missions, lots of time about we getting stuck in the game though.

---
So I eat at KFC, drinks kool-aid, and holds water pistol sideways, what does that make me?
You are innocent until proven filthy
#2Vladimir7Posted 4/30/2009 4:26:05 PM
that seems kinda long with 2 people. I mean probably took me longer then that solo but with 2 people you can do things almost twice as fast.
#3evil99019(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2009 8:04:07 PM
the problem is it's 1st time we play the game, lots puzzles we had problem solving and got stuck here and there, sometimes 15 minutes were wasted because we missed out some pieces to break.

and we met a bug too, in 2 face level, in the elevator we both pulled the switch, but it won't activated and it forced us to restart the mission, and then we did the same thing again and then it worked. it made no sense what so ever.

---
So I eat at KFC, drinks kool-aid, and holds water pistol sideways, what does that make me?
You are innocent until proven filthy
#4Vladimir7Posted 5/1/2009 4:24:03 PM
ah. Ya I played both Star Wars and Indiana Jones so I pretty much don't get stuck with puzzles anymore since I am used to them.
But I also forgot about the bugs. I have had to restart 2 levels because the end boss got messed up. (One where you fought man-bat he just disapeared, and then another in the joker series when flying ships the last ship boss dude got bugged