horrible...just....horrible....0.5 out of 5

#1asheshiranuiPosted 3/2/2008 10:54:08 PM
this game....is so indescribably BAD....where shall I begin....the graphics look like a EARLY ps1 game...PS1...the psp has better graphics....the level design is super repetitive, along with the enemies...your character...doesn't even TOUCH THE GROUND!!! play it, turn your camera so you can see his feet...he...is...FLOATING.....the hit detection blows...all the enemies are easy...it's just....bad...bad bad.....but then again, it's expected out of a company that hasn't been heard of...the game was super rushed together, they couldn't even get decent Voice Actors for the characters...movie was better, don't even RENT this thrown up piece of crap

Graphics-0.5 out of 5
Music- 0.5 out of 5
Gameplay-0 out of 5

worst...game...of....all...time
#2Heylin_ForcePosted 3/9/2008 1:04:13 PM

asheshiranui posted...
this game....is so indescribably BAD....where shall I begin....the graphics look like a EARLY ps1 game...PS1...the psp has better graphics....the level design is super repetitive, along with the enemies...your character...doesn't even TOUCH THE GROUND!!! play it, turn your camera so you can see his feet...he...is...FLOATING.....the hit detection blows...all the enemies are easy...it's just....bad...bad bad.....but then again, it's expected out of a company that hasn't been heard of...the game was super rushed together, they couldn't even get decent Voice Actors for the characters...movie was better, don't even RENT this thrown up piece of crap

Graphics-0.5 out of 5
Music- 0.5 out of 5
Gameplay-0 out of 5

worst...game...of....all...time

so your pretty much saying it's 100 times better than the movie.

#3tanaveryPosted 3/18/2008 12:07:12 AM
Yeah, I thought this game was gonna be gud cause the movie was awesome but again like you said......0.5 out of 10.
#4conradpowerPosted 4/3/2008 9:12:08 AM
he is right this game doesn t even worth 1 buck,just buy any game just not this game,if a scale between 1 to 100 i give it a 2-1 point is for the team who develop this game another point to tribute of this movie thats all,not this game