HotD 2 Questions

#1The_GoPosted 3/15/2008 10:01:12 AM
Wow. Getting this has been a sweet trip down memory lane - I had forgotten how great of a light gun game HotD2 was and still is (I love the voice acting!). Anyways, I was hoping I could get some help with a couple of questions here:
1) Is there any way to see the quick little intro sequences to HotD 2 and 3? (ex. for people who played arcade and DC HotD 2, you know - that quick little montage of sequences that shows zombies running after civilians and introduces James, Gary, Goldman, etc.), and
2) Is there anyway to play as the 2P character when you're playing single player (ex. play on 2P side as Gary in HotD2 when we play single player?)

Thanks for any help that can be given!
#2Delition_HikariPosted 3/15/2008 8:40:47 PM
1) That montage actually takes place before you pick which game you want to play (before the original HotD 2 & 3 Return title screen).
2) No idea, sorry.
---
I wonder what'll happen if parents took care of their kids instead of using video games as a scapegoat?
#3Viral56Posted 3/15/2008 11:31:14 PM
for question 2, i tried every way possible and got no results, frankly i prefer playing as Gary over James for some reason, maybe its the suave blue suit i really dont know
---
Member of The League of the Extraordinary Anti-Trolls
Allied with Burning Sunset of Regnum Pectus