Download unlimited credits for HOD 2&3 here

#1eyeshield25Posted 4/11/2008 12:25:52 PM
This is for the us version of the house of the dead 2&3 return. It contains unlimited credits for both games. Please excuse the wierd ads in the download website. The code for the us version is RHDE. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSCAQ4KL
#2jhurvidPosted 4/11/2008 3:11:44 PM
Is HotD2 Free Play in Arcade Mode or Original Mode?
---
"Ah, the persecuted troll. It's new. It's exciting. It's fresh. It's revolutionizing the internet like frames and animated Gifs." - Katamari_Mambo
#3eyeshield25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2008 6:11:03 PM
jhurvid posted...
Is HotD2 Free Play in Arcade Mode or Original Mode?
---
"Ah, the persecuted troll. It's new. It's exciting. It's fresh. It's revolutionizing the internet like frames and animated Gifs." - Katamari_Mambo

for me its in oringinal mode i think its only available there for hod 2 did you download my save?
#4jhurvidPosted 4/11/2008 7:37:06 PM
I already have Unlimited Credits in Original Mode. I'm just interested to know if anyone's unlocked it as option for Arcade Mode. You didn't specify, so I had to ask.
---
#5excelsior66066Posted 4/11/2008 7:45:12 PM
How do you access Free Play from either game?
#6TravstermanPosted 4/11/2008 8:31:00 PM
Nice try but...

It doesnt seem to work for HOTD2 , Freeplay is readily available in HOTD 3's options menu, select Continues, then cycle from 9 - FREEPLAY.

Not there for HOTD 2 that I could find, also unlocked is 8 of 10 of the training levels & all Boss mode unlocked for play.

Not a bad save, but we still need the Complete Freeplay unlocked for both games as well as Extreme Mode for HOTD 3 to make a really decent save.
#7eyeshield25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2008 9:57:31 PM
Travsterman posted...
Nice try but...

It doesnt seem to work for HOTD2 , Freeplay is readily available in HOTD 3's options menu, select Continues, then cycle from 9 - FREEPLAY.

Not there for HOTD 2 that I could find, also unlocked is 8 of 10 of the training levels & all Boss mode unlocked for play.

Not a bad save, but we still need the Complete Freeplay unlocked for both games as well as Extreme Mode for HOTD 3 to make a really decent save.

free play for hod2 is in oringinal mode and not for arcade mode its an item the infinite sign after the credit its not in options in hod2 only in original mode
#8Mad_Doctor_04Posted 4/12/2008 5:01:20 AM
Bump this thread its the only save with both games with free play.
#9jhurvidPosted 4/12/2008 5:19:43 AM
I have a save file with:

HotD2 Mini-game unlocked
All Training Missions and Boss Modes unlocked and completed.
All Original Mode items, except for Grenade Launcher, Bruno Costume, Quarter Life
HotD3 Free Play and Extreme Mode unlocked.

But it's for Europe, and I think TC's idea was to provide a save file for USA. Still, he can do better than what he's already achieved, I think, if he hasn't unlocked the above.
---
#10TravstermanPosted 4/12/2008 7:21:00 AM
Thats what I am talking about ! There is still so much to unlock.

I didnt know that HOTD2 didnt have a FREEPLAY ,when the game was beaten.

Thanks for the update Eyeshield, oh & by the way, its still a decent save, better than most out there, but I still say we have a little further to go, I'll keep trying too.