Would love to see a sequel on the WiiU

#1FullMetalPanicPosted 8/23/2013 7:27:37 PM
This game is one of my favorites on the Wii, a really unique gem IMO. Hoping for a sequel on the WiiU, doubtful, but hoping...
---
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_PSN_] MrCiel [_3DS_] Ciel [ 2062 | 9168 | 6736 ]
*~Nostalgia Kicks-in~*
#2dctalk207Posted 8/29/2013 2:45:18 PM
You know, I don't really know all the specs of a Wii U and all the things that make it unique, but this game is so artistic that any additional projects that can come from this would be lovely.
#3SpookyryuPosted 9/4/2013 8:31:15 AM
It will be weid to see a sequel but it will be awesome
#4Shui GorPosted 9/6/2013 7:01:28 PM
so as long as it's not about seto, i'm fine with a sequel. as far as i'm concerned, his story's over; focusing on other survivors in this post-apocalypse would make a better narrative
---
By "dumb", I mean "crazy", and by "crazy" I mean "smart"!
Candy bacon? Smart! Squid shots? ****in' smart!
#5ChojutoPosted 10/1/2013 8:36:43 PM
That would be awesome. They could make a sequel look SO much better. And they could design it with remote+nunchuk in mind or we could use the gamepad to zoom in and find items and stuff. Hell I'd even buy a remake of this game with better graphics.
#6dctalk207Posted 10/4/2013 10:07:34 AM
I'd like if they would add more of the mysterious writings on the walls and things like that.
#7SpookyryuPosted 10/8/2013 10:02:49 AM
dctalk207 posted...
I'd like if they would add more of the mysterious writings on the walls and things like that.

Indeed, that will be awesome, more like assassins creed, and probably a side story of the people who has written on those walls
#8Breastmilkn_DipPosted 10/18/2013 9:08:22 AM
Picked this up for a whopping 3 at the weekend - great sounding title, mediocre game. I shall persevere with it nonetheless but, so far, it's dull beyond conception.
-
--
---
Oscar See Through Red Eye
#9G1ingyPosted 10/20/2013 10:06:21 PM
Definitely agree with the sequel. Although it's difficult to pick where the story should go on from.

Well I guess a game that could let us play as different characters during different events that led to what the world became to. Playing as the brilliant but lazy scientist. Or maybe even playing mini chapters of all the characters in the memories we've collected. Like somehow let us play Bell of the Seven Coloured Bells without revealing the twist till the end.

Alternatively, a story that tells goes on to explain what the hell Seto was talking about at the very end...