The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do I Get Ladies' Man Trophy? (Possible Spoilers?)

#1SilverJinzoPosted 8/31/2011 11:51:24 AM
I know you have to convince Mengyao at the end of the Discretion sidequest to give you information about the Hyron Project, but how?

Do I require that Social Augmentation or is there a way to talk her into giving me the info?
---
Mass Effect 2: Will Trade Terminus Armor Code for Collector Armor Code. E-mail me at llewt2@yahoo.com
#2AnonyJonesPosted 8/31/2011 11:56:33 AM

I had the social interaction upgrade, so that's how I got it. Not sure if you can do it without it, but I'd imagine you could with the right responses. The game usually doesn't force you to have one certain upgrade to accomplish something.

#3gtrundelPosted 8/31/2011 12:21:44 PM
you need to have the social interaction upgrade.
#4almasbabyPosted 8/31/2011 2:45:10 PM
Just charm her if you don't want to get the upgrade.
#5SilverJinzo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 9:19:48 PM
I really didn't see any option besides the basic "you got it" and "What does this chip do?" I did the latter and she didn't give me info. And then it was over.
---
Mass Effect 2: Will Trade Terminus Armor Code for Collector Armor Code. E-mail me at llewt2@yahoo.com
#6Omega_GilgameshPosted 8/31/2011 10:33:51 PM
SilverJinzo posted...
I really didn't see any option besides the basic "you got it" and "What does this chip do?" I did the latter and she didn't give me info. And then it was over.

Yeah, I've heard more than once that you can ONLY get the trophy by using the Pheromone option that comes with the Social Enhancer. It also has some other uses, besides simply making some conversations easier. For example, remember that bouncer at the Hung Hua Hotel who you talk to in order to find out where the missing girl is? When the Social Enhancer, you can get him to spill the beans without paying him the 2000 credits! And I hear you can get Tindell in Detroit to give you the footage without doing that favor for him with the SE. Haven't confirmed yet. I would right now, but someone else is using the TV.
---
Biggest reason I'm excited to see Skyrim on the PC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuSd5oT-Ic&feature=related
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 8/31/2011 10:59:46 PM
Jensen: "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
*proceeds to tell Darrow that Mengyao told me about the super secret project*
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8Sofa_of_DeathPosted 9/1/2011 11:16:27 AM
Omega Gilgamesh posted...
Yeah, I've heard more than once that you can ONLY get the trophy by using the Pheromone option that comes with the Social Enhancer.

I believe this to be true, I couldn't find any other way to do it.
#9corruptshadowPosted 9/1/2011 12:54:24 PM
Yeah, you need the social aug, then choose the response that is on the top, I believe it's description is something about her being a powerful/strong woman.