Lethal or non Lethal first playthrough for you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  3. Lethal or non Lethal first playthrough for you?
5 years ago#1
At first I wanted my first playthrough to be anything goes: I try and be stealthy but if I have to kill or get caught, I will murder my enemies. I thought it would also be a great way to experience the nice weapons.

But my lack of willpower caused me to watch a couple videos of people playing on YouTube (spoiled a little bit for myself ;_; ) and one guy was playin really patiently and stealthily and it looked like so much fun. It's MGS all over again! But I want to kill people....I can relate to the game more if I kill people. I don't go around letting people live in real life unless I have to...

Another thing is that I wanted my second playthrough to be on Deus ex difficulty. Would it be ever harder then to play a no-kill playthrough? Might as well save my bloodlust playthrough for the harder difficulty, no?

I'm undecided...
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
5 years ago#2
I'll probably try a stealthy non-lethal playthrough first, then go Rambo on my second run. :D
Gamertag: Penguin Lust
5 years ago#3
I will probably do a non-lethal play through first, then do a lethal playthrough on the hardest difficulty
5 years ago#4
I'll probably try to do a non-lethal play through the first time, then give up when I get cornered by a dozen armed thugs. Mixing lethal and non-lethal methods is perfectly acceptable for me when the poop hits the fan.
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?
5 years ago#5
I guess great minds think alike. :)

.....Does this mean.....we......we are Adam Jensen?!
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
5 years ago#6
We are all Adam Jensen.
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?
5 years ago#7
Deus Ex: Gamefaqs.

They cannot stop us.
5 years ago#8
mix of lethal and non lethal depending on the situation and enemy

just some thug non lethal

when fighting trained mercenaries lethal
psn name: YbloodX
5 years ago#9
I don't think I'll be doing anything specific. Even if I can get some extra experience from knocking out enemies, I can't be arsed spend the entire game trying to knock out every enemy.

Sometimes I'll try and avoid a fight, but I won't be doing any specific run.

I just hope there's enough time during the game to focus on getting every hacking augmentations, then focus on getting a nice chunk of the combat augmentations.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
5 years ago#10

I'm thinking I'll go non-lethal just cause it looks hella fun.

1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  3. Lethal or non Lethal first playthrough for you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived