Lethal or non Lethal first playthrough for you?

#1IamChaChaPosted 8/15/2011 9:04:35 AM
At first I wanted my first playthrough to be anything goes: I try and be stealthy but if I have to kill or get caught, I will murder my enemies. I thought it would also be a great way to experience the nice weapons.

But my lack of willpower caused me to watch a couple videos of people playing on YouTube (spoiled a little bit for myself ;_; ) and one guy was playin really patiently and stealthily and it looked like so much fun. It's MGS all over again! But I want to kill people....I can relate to the game more if I kill people. I don't go around letting people live in real life unless I have to...

Another thing is that I wanted my second playthrough to be on Deus ex difficulty. Would it be ever harder then to play a no-kill playthrough? Might as well save my bloodlust playthrough for the harder difficulty, no?

I'm undecided...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#2PenguinLustPosted 8/15/2011 9:14:08 AM
I'll probably try a stealthy non-lethal playthrough first, then go Rambo on my second run. :D
---
Gamertag: Penguin Lust
#3assassin243Posted 8/15/2011 9:32:52 AM
I will probably do a non-lethal play through first, then do a lethal playthrough on the hardest difficulty
#4StankymooPosted 8/15/2011 10:03:10 AM
I'll probably try to do a non-lethal play through the first time, then give up when I get cornered by a dozen armed thugs. Mixing lethal and non-lethal methods is perfectly acceptable for me when the poop hits the fan.
---
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?
#5IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2011 10:11:44 AM
I guess great minds think alike. :)

.....Does this mean.....we......we are Adam Jensen?!
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#6StankymooPosted 8/15/2011 10:18:58 AM
We are all Adam Jensen.
---
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?
#7IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2011 10:33:09 AM
Deus Ex: Gamefaqs.

They cannot stop us.
---
#8mogofwar913Posted 8/15/2011 10:49:26 AM
mix of lethal and non lethal depending on the situation and enemy

just some thug non lethal

when fighting trained mercenaries lethal
---
psn name: YbloodX
#9dark trunksPosted 8/15/2011 10:53:25 AM
I don't think I'll be doing anything specific. Even if I can get some extra experience from knocking out enemies, I can't be arsed spend the entire game trying to knock out every enemy.

Sometimes I'll try and avoid a fight, but I won't be doing any specific run.

I just hope there's enough time during the game to focus on getting every hacking augmentations, then focus on getting a nice chunk of the combat augmentations.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#10bf210Posted 8/15/2011 3:37:30 PM

I'm thinking I'll go non-lethal just cause it looks hella fun.