Any tips before heading to Hengsha ?

#1FobKilleRPosted 8/30/2011 12:21:43 AM
Should I leave things like weapons in my apartment to collect later ?
Or sell whatever I can and free up space ?
Will things still even be there when you return ?
---
There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win - Muhammad Ali
#2themissingmanPosted 8/30/2011 12:25:31 AM
I... don't understand how people are having trouble with inventory. You need, at most, two weapons in the whole game. My end-game arsenal is usually my one gun, one to two hundred rounds of ammunition, ten pro-energy bars, two jugs of battery recharge, 40 nuke/stop virus and one extra gun because it's cheap as hell and makes the last boss a joke and I'm carrying it for less than an hour.
---
"Demons run when a good man goes to war."
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#3TOURNrzPosted 8/30/2011 12:26:13 AM
there is a boss in hengsha, if you are on Hard like i was then it took a s*** load of ammo (200 smg, 100 combat rifle and a really inaccurate 170 heavy machinegun ammo). there is ammo in the boss room but it is not easy to get it without being owned.

keep a load of emp/concussion grenades/mines for the hengsha boss.

anyone else thinnk the HMG is rubbish? by the time it spins up you are dead.
---
'`|`' /'''\ | .| |_) |\ | . ._ ................. (-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
. | . \_/ \..| | \, |. \| |` /_ ... This is my crowd, we care not.
#4FobKilleR(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 12:30:46 AM
themissingman posted...
I... don't understand how people are having trouble with inventory. You need, at most, two weapons in the whole game. My end-game arsenal is usually my one gun, one to two hundred rounds of ammunition, ten pro-energy bars, two jugs of battery recharge, 40 nuke/stop virus and one extra gun because it's cheap as hell and makes the last boss a joke and I'm carrying it for less than an hour.

What weapons did you use ?
---
There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win - Muhammad Ali
#5themissingmanPosted 8/30/2011 12:34:05 AM
My first play through? The ten millimeter with upgrades. My second was the stun gun and for bosses I had the Typhoon. My third (just finished a few minutes ago) I used the machine pistol.

The weapon I bring for the final boss, I guess, could be a bit of a spoiler to some.

It's the laser rifle.

Yep.
---
"Demons run when a good man goes to war."
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen