Any tips before heading to Hengsha ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  3. Any tips before heading to Hengsha ?

User Info: FobKilleR

FobKilleR
5 years ago#1
Should I leave things like weapons in my apartment to collect later ?
Or sell whatever I can and free up space ?
Will things still even be there when you return ?
There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win - Muhammad Ali

User Info: themissingman

themissingman
5 years ago#2
I... don't understand how people are having trouble with inventory. You need, at most, two weapons in the whole game. My end-game arsenal is usually my one gun, one to two hundred rounds of ammunition, ten pro-energy bars, two jugs of battery recharge, 40 nuke/stop virus and one extra gun because it's cheap as hell and makes the last boss a joke and I'm carrying it for less than an hour.
"Demons run when a good man goes to war."
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen

User Info: TOURNrz

TOURNrz
5 years ago#3
there is a boss in hengsha, if you are on Hard like i was then it took a s*** load of ammo (200 smg, 100 combat rifle and a really inaccurate 170 heavy machinegun ammo). there is ammo in the boss room but it is not easy to get it without being owned.

keep a load of emp/concussion grenades/mines for the hengsha boss.

anyone else thinnk the HMG is rubbish? by the time it spins up you are dead.
'`|`' /'''\ | .| |_) |\ | . ._ ................. (-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
. | . \_/ \..| | \, |. \| |` /_ ... This is my crowd, we care not.

User Info: FobKilleR

FobKilleR
5 years ago#4
themissingman posted...
I... don't understand how people are having trouble with inventory. You need, at most, two weapons in the whole game. My end-game arsenal is usually my one gun, one to two hundred rounds of ammunition, ten pro-energy bars, two jugs of battery recharge, 40 nuke/stop virus and one extra gun because it's cheap as hell and makes the last boss a joke and I'm carrying it for less than an hour.

What weapons did you use ?
There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win - Muhammad Ali

User Info: themissingman

themissingman
5 years ago#5
My first play through? The ten millimeter with upgrades. My second was the stun gun and for bosses I had the Typhoon. My third (just finished a few minutes ago) I used the machine pistol.

The weapon I bring for the final boss, I guess, could be a bit of a spoiler to some.

It's the laser rifle.

Yep.
"Demons run when a good man goes to war."
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  3. Any tips before heading to Hengsha ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived