hdarrow computer password? (spoilers)

#1edubb21Posted 9/3/2011 7:47:59 PM
Does anyone know the password for the computer in the room where you find megan reed after you beat namir??? (all white room)

also, does anyone know the passcode for the safe in there too?

i tried looking on that cheat sheet with all the other passwords and passcodes but those seem to be the only 2 passcodes not on the list. as a matter of fact, all of singapore is off that list......(strange)

anyway, thanx in advance.
---
GT:aKaDaGrouch247
Seoulbeatz - if u know anything about football, vick will not be starting. this isnt madden...lol. (response to who starts vick or mcnabb)
#2RevolverRezPosted 9/3/2011 8:14:13 PM
I think you can only hack it. It only contains one E mail about Darrow, but I only skimmed through it.
---
"You know what I hope is in space? Fire. I hope you go to space and catch on fire."
#3SharkbiteR6Posted 9/3/2011 8:17:22 PM
yeai never found it, email is about the breakthrough into nano-augmentation tech., thus leading into DX 1. Also shows the Illuminati's intention with the technology, being able to place people under a greater level of control by being able to manipulate the nanites.
---
Currently playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, EDF: Insect Armageddon, Halo: Reach, Mini Ninjas, Half-Minute Hero