Jenson Vs. Goku

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kemPhReAk

kemPhReAk
5 years ago#11
goku......needs to die and stay dead

User Info: Ep1taph303

Ep1taph303
5 years ago#12
perhapsmaybe posted...
^Only that its probably one of the best animes that exist.

DBZ Annoucner: "Planet Namek is STILL exploding...after 5 episodes!!!"
Gt5 Soon.

User Info: crosswindkrab

crosswindkrab
5 years ago#13
I never understood the love for DBZ I thought it was cool when I was a kid, but now I can't really see what I saw in it.

User Info: stan_boyd

stan_boyd
5 years ago#14
crosswindkrab posted...
I never understood the love for DBZ I thought it was cool when I was a kid, but now I can't really see what I saw in it.

This totally this, I try watching it now and I think its retarded, same with Power Rangers and G.I Joe. My favorite anime now is probably Cowboy Bebop.

User Info: josefrees

josefrees
5 years ago#15
Dragon Ball is actually pretty funny. DBZ would be much better if it was edited down to about a quarter the episodes.

User Info: crosswindkrab

crosswindkrab
5 years ago#16
stan_boyd posted...
This totally this, I try watching it now and I think its retarded, same with Power Rangers and G.I Joe. My favorite anime now is probably Cowboy Bebop.

I'm not a huge fan of anime, but Cowboy Bebop is definitely anime done right.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 years ago#17
stan_boyd posted...

crosswindkrab posted...

I find that offensive, your spitting all over my childhood.

I shall be waiting by the phone for your apology.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: InEMplease

InEMplease
5 years ago#18

Who the hell is Jenson? Do you mean Jetson, as in George Jetson? I already feel bad for his boy Elroy, daughter Judy, and Jane, his wife.

User Info: peter_888

peter_888
5 years ago#19
obviously Goku would win. It's not even a contest. Goku is too overpowered.

Edit: actually, anyone in the dragon ball z cast can probably beat Jensen. Well maybe not Hercule.
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Peter47890

User Info: FillNtheBlank

FillNtheBlank
5 years ago#20
As much as I would love to say Jensen would win, Goku would just keep coming back from the dead.
The Dude abides.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived