So for Haas (spoiler)

#1Red LobstarPosted 4/2/2012 1:12:35 AM
I'm kind of confused about the late game confrontation with him. Seems like for some people he attacks on sight, and for others there's a dialogue choice first and you can provoke him to attack or be nice. So is my understanding correct that if you blackmail him with CASIE augs he'll instantly turn hostile, but if you convinced him to help you get into the morgue without the aug you can reason with him later after you exit the elevator? I need to plan how I'm going to handle him next time. This time as soon as I entered the lobby he swore at me and went hostile immediately and killed me in two hits, which I thought was hilarious.
#2BlargTaCularPosted 4/2/2012 5:00:32 AM
Hold B

Best negotiation tool ever
---
[ freedom of speech removed by a moderator or administrator ]
Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine. -Scissors
#3RunitePosted 4/2/2012 12:53:36 PM
Lobstar: Your understanding is exactly correct.
#4klajdi6363Posted 4/6/2012 7:28:23 AM
Same thing just happened to me earlier tc, and it scared the hell out of me since i wasn't expecting it. There was only two dialogue options for me as i walked up to him it triggered a short cutscene. One was to try and reason with him and the other was to attack him if i remember correctly. Seeing as i was on my pacifist and foxiest playthrough and i didn't want to take any risks, i chose to reason but he didn'tt want to and just turns hostile and shoots me straight after.

hopefully it didn't ruin my chances of getting foxiest since there are no alarms in the hotel anyway right?
---
The internet: Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are the FBI
Okami! Play this game if you havn't already!
#5CaptainlunaticPosted 4/10/2012 6:15:35 PM
klajdi6363 posted...
Same thing just happened to me earlier tc, and it scared the hell out of me since i wasn't expecting it. There was only two dialogue options for me as i walked up to him it triggered a short cutscene. One was to try and reason with him and the other was to attack him if i remember correctly. Seeing as i was on my pacifist and foxiest playthrough and i didn't want to take any risks, i chose to reason but he didn'tt want to and just turns hostile and shoots me straight after.

hopefully it didn't ruin my chances of getting foxiest since there are no alarms in the hotel anyway right?

I don't believe that affects the achievement, you should be fine.