I'm not one for RPG's and stealth games, but based on just several minutes of gameplay I think this game will be one of the greatest ones I'll ever play. Also, I have some questions before I continue...
1. I'm an architecture college student and part of the reason I got this game is to travel around looking at the architecture, hoping to come across some good architectural inspiration. My question is, does DX:HR have some fascinating or inspiring architecture (at least for you)?
2. Aside from that tall twin tower building where you start from (forgot the name), what are some other architectural points of interest (both interior and exterior)?
3. When the game progresses and I go to another city, can I still return to the previous cities whenever I please (mainly just to travel around) or do I have to reload a saved game?
4. Will using mainly stealth vs. mainly combat in fighting affect any outcome of a mission/quest or the storyline?
5. Any further tips and advice related to the game?
BONUS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? --- I am a signature virus, please put me in your signature to help me spread!
1. Towards the end the architecture is a little more interesting, but given you're either in urban areas (that you might see now) or stuck inside you often only get glimpses of the more interesting architecture.
2. Panchaea, Heng Sha (from a distance).
3. No. You go to a place, complete the parts of the story there then travel on (usually back to a previous locale, but you can't pick up missions you hadn't finished).
4. It doesn't affect the plot. But if you only incapacitate enemies you can get the Pacifist achievement.