DLC Filled My Inventory. Can I store I somewhere?

#1TyrjalaPosted 3/11/2013 4:24:25 PM
I just started the game. I bought it on steam with all the DLC. When I started the first mission suddenly my inventory is completely full. Is there someplace I could store these so I can come back and get them? As it stands I can't pick up ANYTHING.
---
GT: SuperCowMan
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma
#2Blitz4532Posted 3/11/2013 6:13:02 PM
I use Adam's apartment, you can upgrade your inventory with praxis points anyway so you won't have to put up with it for too long.
---
I am the Stig
Get big or die tryin'.
#3Tyrjala(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 6:29:51 PM
Can you get to his apartment before the first mission when you get all of the DLC items? Or will I have to just not pick up anything?
---
#4Blitz4532Posted 3/11/2013 6:41:52 PM
You can get to his apartment as soon as you're able to explore Detroit for the first time.
---
I am the Stig
Get big or die tryin'.
#5Tyrjala(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 6:52:07 PM
Ok. So then is it possible to return to the area of the first mission later? I'd like to be able to pick of some of the stuff I'm finding in it, but the DLC stuff just filled my whole inventory.
---
#6Blitz4532Posted 3/11/2013 7:27:26 PM
Not that I'm aware of. Don't worry though, you'll find better stuff after that mission anyway.
---
I am the Stig
Get big or die tryin'.
#7jakeDiLLaPosted 3/11/2013 7:29:55 PM
Tyrjala posted...
Ok. So then is it possible to return to the area of the first mission later? I'd like to be able to pick of some of the stuff I'm finding in it, but the DLC stuff just filled my whole inventory.

Yes. You come back to Detroit after you leave for Hengsha. I recommend you upgrade your inventory in the augmentations screen though.
#8tony8669Posted 3/18/2013 3:44:44 PM
Yeah, I just noticed this, started playing yesterday.

Kind of a backhanded "bonus", stuffing gear into your inventory when you have almost no space to start with. They should have put it into Jensen's office, and you'd have the option of taking it if you want, or grabbing it later.