What do you think the chances are of the Wii U enhancements coming to PC are?

#1AnotherSomebodyPosted 3/24/2013 1:29:16 AM
It sounds like some of the tweaks and upgrades are fairly substantial for the Directer's Cut coming to Wii U, and I think it would seem rather odd to not implement those enhancements for PC.
---
MAKIN' BACON PANCAKES
#2tony8669Posted 3/27/2013 3:26:26 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/deus-ex-human-revolution-boss-fights-on-wii-u-as-they-should-h/

I guess it remains to be seen if they'll release a "Director's Cut" version on the PC. If so, they'd probably have a patch to add the changes to previous versions. Maybe.

One change I thought would be nice (which I heard elsewhere) is a New Game+ (so you can restart, but keep all your upgrades).
#3jakeDiLLaPosted 3/27/2013 6:53:29 PM
I'd say very low... they're probably only doing this so that people will have one more reason to buy a wii u. I don't think Nintendo would like it if they just released it on the other consoles+pc
---
i5 3570k/ HD 4000 gfx/ Noctua NH-D14/ 8gb ddr3/ 120gb SSD
#4tony8669Posted 4/24/2013 9:19:07 AM
jakeDiLLa posted...
I'd say very low... they're probably only doing this so that people will have one more reason to buy a wii u. I don't think Nintendo would like it if they just released it on the other consoles+pc

I doubt Nintendo has very little to say on what other companies do with their own games.
#5Cyrus_RamsesPosted 5/1/2013 11:16:51 PM
Unless they gave them money to release the game on their console with new features, which they probably did.
#6jakeDiLLaPosted 5/6/2013 3:58:10 AM
Cyrus_Ramses posted...
Unless they gave them money to release the game on their console with new features, which they probably did.

bingo. I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on the business, but pretty sure that's how exclusives work. 3rd party devs don't just release it only on one console cuz they feel like it, they do it cuz they're getting paid extra.
#7TehPwnzererPosted 5/18/2013 11:16:57 PM
I have to say I'm more than disappointed by this as a die hard Deus Ex fan I feel like it's a slap in the face to the people that made it a success. It would be nice if they could simply patch the game as is on Steam without us having to re-buy the game. I don't feel it's asking a lot. New game plus and better boss fights are something the PS3/360/PC crowd have been wanting since release.
#8gilv3rPosted 6/8/2013 12:04:40 AM
Have the game on ps3 and now that i have a deebt rig I would buy a directors cut version in an instant for it. The revamped boss fights sound really good and I hear they even touched up the graphics a bit.
---
PC/PS3/3DS