Horse?

#1Guyver09Posted 11/14/2010 8:08:03 AM
Hey. I have a quick question.

I teleported away leaving my horse behind somewhere, and now I can't seem to call for it or find it near the area I was at. Is there a standard location the horse goes to when you leave it? Thanks.
#2Slash_outPosted 11/14/2010 8:10:03 AM
The horse stays right where you left it.
You can pick up another horse, and again find it where you left it.
I have 3 or 4 horses, all waiting for me where I left them near a eleport if I ever needed it again ^^.
The H button to call them only work when you are near enough.
Annoying but realistic.
#3AmZDPosted 11/14/2010 8:10:35 AM
Nope, they stay exactly where you left them, so make sure you go back to that same exact spot and he should be there. It kind of sucks that there is no marker for the horse, I mean no way that was hard to program in, maybe a future patch?
#4Guyver09(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 8:11:41 AM
Ok. Guess I'll have to look harder around where I left it :/

Thanks.
#5SubduePosted 11/15/2010 3:06:50 PM
That's not exactly true. The horses move. For example, I left my horse where you find the bow strings for Nortar, and when I came back the horse was turned around and closer to the water. Not far though. However, in the town for the Starvation quest, they had moved my horse inside the gates and was in a stable thing.
---
PSN: Tazer79
#6elessarGObonzoPosted 11/18/2010 9:03:11 AM

Horses do not stay where you left them! I have 3 horses now and have written down which portals I left them at. None of them are anywhere near the areas and calling the horse hasn't worked yet. I did stumble across one of them out in the savannah but same as before, nowhere near when I returned. It is a realisticish setup. You have to leave them somewhere they can't easily wander from, ie in a fence or surrounded by rocks.

#7AmZDPosted 11/18/2010 4:09:39 PM
elessarGObonzo posted...

Horses do not stay where you left them! I have 3 horses now and have written down which portals I left them at. None of them are anywhere near the areas and calling the horse hasn't worked yet. I did stumble across one of them out in the savannah but same as before, nowhere near when I returned. It is a realisticish setup. You have to leave them somewhere they can't easily wander from, ie in a fence or surrounded by rocks.

You could be right, I only ever left my horse near the gate of towns and always found it there when I came back.
#8chupachupPosted 11/21/2010 5:59:15 AM
horses? they suck. Just kill em and eat the meat.