Horse?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Hey. I have a quick question.

I teleported away leaving my horse behind somewhere, and now I can't seem to call for it or find it near the area I was at. Is there a standard location the horse goes to when you leave it? Thanks.
5 years ago#2
The horse stays right where you left it.
You can pick up another horse, and again find it where you left it.
I have 3 or 4 horses, all waiting for me where I left them near a eleport if I ever needed it again ^^.
The H button to call them only work when you are near enough.
Annoying but realistic.
5 years ago#3
Nope, they stay exactly where you left them, so make sure you go back to that same exact spot and he should be there. It kind of sucks that there is no marker for the horse, I mean no way that was hard to program in, maybe a future patch?
5 years ago#4
Ok. Guess I'll have to look harder around where I left it :/

Thanks.
5 years ago#5
That's not exactly true. The horses move. For example, I left my horse where you find the bow strings for Nortar, and when I came back the horse was turned around and closer to the water. Not far though. However, in the town for the Starvation quest, they had moved my horse inside the gates and was in a stable thing.
---
PSN: Tazer79
5 years ago#6

Horses do not stay where you left them! I have 3 horses now and have written down which portals I left them at. None of them are anywhere near the areas and calling the horse hasn't worked yet. I did stumble across one of them out in the savannah but same as before, nowhere near when I returned. It is a realisticish setup. You have to leave them somewhere they can't easily wander from, ie in a fence or surrounded by rocks.

5 years ago#7
elessarGObonzo posted...

Horses do not stay where you left them! I have 3 horses now and have written down which portals I left them at. None of them are anywhere near the areas and calling the horse hasn't worked yet. I did stumble across one of them out in the savannah but same as before, nowhere near when I returned. It is a realisticish setup. You have to leave them somewhere they can't easily wander from, ie in a fence or surrounded by rocks.

You could be right, I only ever left my horse near the gate of towns and always found it there when I came back.
5 years ago#8
horses? they suck. Just kill em and eat the meat.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived