How to pass "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity"

#1ZilverBulletPosted 11/16/2010 9:16:06 AM

I finish "Valarin's Informant - The Murders" and i think i finish all the other side-quest in chapter 1

and now i struck with the "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity" (no golden flag in map)

How to pass it? Please help

#2bloodreaperfxPosted 11/16/2010 11:40:17 AM

There is a blacksmith/weaponsmith somewhere in town, talk to him. He's somewhere arround the building where you did the quest for the guy with his sick mother.

#3ZilverBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2010 3:50:21 PM

Where is the Blacksmith? you mean the merchent that give us 3 of armor when we pay money for invested with him?

But if you mean another Blacksmith ,then tell me where. i run in Cheznadar and Hatmandor and not found anythings like that.

#4nospecPosted 11/16/2010 7:02:54 PM
me too, i can't find the blacksmith...
is he inside the building??? in what city he was??

it will really helpful if you could post a screen shot of the location :) thanks..
#5aramazhariPosted 11/17/2010 12:57:41 AM
I also finished those quests. I want to inform valarin, but i cannot find him anywhere. He used to be at the entrance of hatmandor, but now he's gone. Do you guys have any ideas?
#6SisainPosted 11/17/2010 2:35:22 AM
You have to do the main quest line in order to progress with the Mirage quest. So go and talk to Basel and then do a couple quests for him and then it will open up. THIS is not a spoiler :P If your at this point then you should know who Basel is.
#7ZilverBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 4:31:31 AM

i done with that basel ,now he no talk a thing just "i not have a time for you. now i must work, you know that the money doesn't earned itself"

#8ZilverBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 4:43:36 AM

And I can't progress to any quest cos' it's nothing quest left - just only "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity"

I talk to any NPC and go to anywhere in savannah island ,open all the map except fang tower on the north and locked door.

Is it bug?

I play as a Lancer holding naginata+11 and it's very fun, i don't think it's will end like this "bug".

#9ZilverBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 4:51:07 AM

aramazhari posted...
I also finished those quests. I want to inform valarin, but i cannot find him anywhere. He used to be at the entrance of hatmandor, but now he's gone. Do you guys have any ideas?

He's at the townwatch's officer. west-side in hatmandor town there is high tower that you not missed it. and ther is cage and prisoner in there.

#10bloodreaperfxPosted 11/17/2010 12:23:41 PM

Sorry for the late reply.

Here are a couple of screens:

And the map:

You need to do all his quests leading to your meeting with a familiar face, so to say. Then continue the quest chain until you manage to find Mirage.