How to pass "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. How to pass "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity"

User Info: ZilverBullet

ZilverBullet
6 years ago#1

I finish "Valarin's Informant - The Murders" and i think i finish all the other side-quest in chapter 1

and now i struck with the "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity" (no golden flag in map)

How to pass it? Please help

User Info: bloodreaperfx

bloodreaperfx
6 years ago#2

There is a blacksmith/weaponsmith somewhere in town, talk to him. He's somewhere arround the building where you did the quest for the guy with his sick mother.

ZilverBullet
6 years ago#3

Where is the Blacksmith? you mean the merchent that give us 3 of armor when we pay money for invested with him?

But if you mean another Blacksmith ,then tell me where. i run in Cheznadar and Hatmandor and not found anythings like that.

User Info: nospec

nospec
6 years ago#4
me too, i can't find the blacksmith...
is he inside the building??? in what city he was??

it will really helpful if you could post a screen shot of the location :) thanks..

User Info: aramazhari

aramazhari
6 years ago#5
I also finished those quests. I want to inform valarin, but i cannot find him anywhere. He used to be at the entrance of hatmandor, but now he's gone. Do you guys have any ideas?

User Info: Sisain

Sisain
6 years ago#6
You have to do the main quest line in order to progress with the Mirage quest. So go and talk to Basel and then do a couple quests for him and then it will open up. THIS is not a spoiler :P If your at this point then you should know who Basel is.

ZilverBullet
6 years ago#7

i done with that basel ,now he no talk a thing just "i not have a time for you. now i must work, you know that the money doesn't earned itself"

ZilverBullet
6 years ago#8

And I can't progress to any quest cos' it's nothing quest left - just only "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity"

I talk to any NPC and go to anywhere in savannah island ,open all the map except fang tower on the north and locked door.

Is it bug?

I play as a Lancer holding naginata+11 and it's very fun, i don't think it's will end like this "bug".

ZilverBullet
6 years ago#9

aramazhari posted...
I also finished those quests. I want to inform valarin, but i cannot find him anywhere. He used to be at the entrance of hatmandor, but now he's gone. Do you guys have any ideas?

He's at the townwatch's officer. west-side in hatmandor town there is high tower that you not missed it. and ther is cage and prisoner in there.

User Info: bloodreaperfx

bloodreaperfx
6 years ago#10

Sorry for the late reply.

Here are a couple of screens:

And the map:

You need to do all his quests leading to your meeting with a familiar face, so to say. Then continue the quest chain until you manage to find Mirage.

1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. How to pass "Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived