Teleports in third island?

#1Slash_outPosted 11/17/2010 1:18:33 AM
So I reached the third island but I just can't seem to use my teleport stone, or any of the teleports in the island to leave.
Just that means I am stuck there until the end? I still have one important quest in other islands : the runestone quest) but since there was no way to reach by foot that part of the island I assumed I had to come back later. And now I am in the last island, and I can't leave...
Will I be able to later on?
#2StrikeQPosted 11/17/2010 2:33:04 AM
Once you finish Chapter 3 of the main storyline you will be able to leave the Swamp.
#3Slash_out(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 3:29:25 AM
I see thanks.
But I guess I won't be able to anyway.

My game crashed when playing.
Now my quick save is dead and can't be loaded, I can load other saves just fine. but I can't save, quicksave or normal save, the game just crashes as soon as the saving starts.
I uninstalled the game, re-installed it, rebooted the pc, got rid of profile and settings savefile.
But the game won't let me save anymore.
I don't even know if it would save on a new game either and I'm not about to restart the game from the begining anyway...
So I guess my adventure on the game just ended :s.
#4AmZDPosted 11/17/2010 9:26:23 AM
Crap, that is bad, very very bad. Don't lose hope and definitely don't delete your saves. If you can, you could try the game on another system, see if the same happens. Try and see if at least autosave still works. Don't lose faith just yet, there must be a way around this.
#5Slash_out(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 9:57:13 AM
Checking if the auto save worked was a good idea ^^.
But it doesn't work as well :(.
So my only option left : "racing through the main story without doing any side quest so that I don't have to save the game" just went out the window.

I guess I can only hope this is fixed in a futur patch.
More topics from this board...
Major Main Quest glitchToxicKookie24/14 1:25PM