Spell combinations

#1SotpMegaPosted 1/13/2011 11:51:58 PM
This combination enchants player and will return damage to attacker.

Eye for an Eye:
Power and Enchant
Damage
Time

Enchants user with resurrect upon death aura for a time.

Phoenix:
Life and Enchant
Damage
Time
Protect

Chance to cause attackers to not be able to attack you for a time.

Confusion:
Psyche and Enchant
Time
Protect

Invisibility:
Air and Enchant
Time
#2crazyinfoPosted 1/17/2011 3:14:48 PM
You need to post screen shots with labels to where each card is so that way people can see it because what you have posted above in text is meaningless because it really doesn't explain anything and people who don't grasp the magic system will have absolutely no idea what any of that is or what you're talking about!
#3lemaster666Posted 1/28/2011 11:01:37 AM
What he posted if very informative if you know what you're doing when you are creating spells. Take eye for an eye for example, He tells you to use the Power effect with the Enchant carrier and add a damage modifier and a time modifier. I see nothing wrong with the original poster's explanation.
---
Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies....
#4kyntrelPosted 1/28/2011 11:03:41 PM
ya crazyinfo dont bring him down for being informative
---
i speled rong ples corect me!
#5acemonoPosted 2/3/2011 2:22:51 AM

Yes that one was confusing to me to. But I can use it as a set up stone now. I make a spell with 1st line Missile 2nd line Alter and 3rd line with enchant + affect spells for healing or shields. Then I make a lot of Alters and buff my guy up. Or for the healing Alter I shoot a few around a boss fight and if I get low on health I run up to one and activate it. And they make for great walls on a bridge

#6crazyinfoPosted 2/3/2011 8:06:02 AM
But I can use it as a set up stone now. I make a spell with 1st line Missile 2nd line Alter and 3rd line with enchant + affect spells for healing or shields. Then I make a lot of Alters and buff my guy up.

Alter means to change, reform, bend, twist....

Now taking what you said and then going with what the word Altar means, I'll put your explanation into view so you can see how silly you sound:

This is what the spell would do according to you:
A projectile that gets changed by becoming different to heal you or gives you a shield

None of these spells in this topic make any form of sense whatsoever. Whoever said you can use these spells as a base clearly has no concept:

Let me point out why:

Power and Enchant <-------------------Power isn't explained...what power? Enchanting for Items and gear...
Damage
Time

So this spell shows that whatever power is and or does has damage doing something to or on something for a length of time?

Life and Enchant <----- Life isn't explained...Enchanting is for gear and items
Damage
Time
Protect <------------- Not explained ... so what exactly is getting protected, with what and how do you know

Confusion: <---------- Not explained....Aside from the actual person playing, what's getting confused?
Psyche and Enchant <--------- Psyche not explained
Time
Protect what exactly is getting protected, with what and how do you know

So this spell actually confuses (SOMEONE/SOMETHING) with a large (Something) protection for a time?

Invisibility:
Air and Enchant
Time

This spell is utterly ludicrous.... the air is already invisible indefinitely
#7GenjoPosted 2/3/2011 2:10:23 PM
crazyinfo post.

Move along everyone. Keep your hands away from the cage. Do not feed the troll.
#8ijustwant2replyPosted 2/11/2011 6:23:54 PM
have you even played the game?!

this isnt WOW

enchant = spell enchants the caster
power = spell effect
#9Vimes0008Posted 2/12/2011 9:10:33 AM
crazyinfo, you should just quit playing. the system is easy to figure out. understanding that "power" means the card with the NAME "power" is hardly rocket science!

also i believe the poster before you meant Altar NOT alter.. there is no alter card. the Altar card is used to create altars for self buffing like the ones already dotted around the world.

i've not even got the game loaded and i know this stuff.. stop trying to confuse people, fool
#10AbandonedFishPosted 2/12/2011 11:35:42 AM
I lol'd.

Keep it up Crazyinfo, you and your crazy... infos...

These spell combos are the ones you can get near the end of chapter 1. That is if you haven't already discovered them.