What's behind that door? Quest question

#1matchbox88Posted 1/26/2011 2:43:40 PM
I looked through the walkthrough but didn't find anything about this quest, unless I missed it.

So my problem is after Rogdor gave me the rusty key, and told me where to go, the door won't unlock. I'm at the door on the east of Halhin on the coast. I walked up to the door and tried opening it. It didn't. Then I went into my inventory and used the key. Nothing happened.

Does anyone know what to do here cause I'm stuck.
---
Jesus said, "Come forth, John, and receive eternal life."...But John came fifth, and got a toaster.
XBL: Noble Insanity DS friend code 0689 3724 7516
#2matchbox88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2011 3:17:35 PM
Bump
---
Jesus said, "Come forth, John, and receive eternal life."...But John came fifth, and got a toaster.
#3matchbox88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2011 3:49:06 PM
Anyone?
---
#4lemaster666Posted 1/26/2011 7:49:27 PM
I have the same problem. What I think is happening is that the key will open a door IN the dungeon but you can't access the dungeon until you get the correct quest.
---
Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies....
#5OgoginPosted 1/26/2011 7:55:05 PM
You can check the guide here and see if you found info about this key, but be aware is full of spoiler:
http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/

If you know where is the door you should only check the side-quest section of that place trying to skip every other spoiler.
---
sorry for bad English, it isn't my first language >.<
#6rusty5150Posted 1/28/2011 2:36:42 AM
I'm assuming the quest is broken.
#7FastEddie2121Posted 1/28/2011 3:45:39 AM
I looked into this today since I've had the same problem. It's also in the pc version and hopefully will get patched. Not much we can do until its patched.
#8J2006Posted 2/1/2011 4:02:13 AM
According to http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/ after you complete "The Payback" quest for Rogdor (either way you finish it), you get a Rusty Key, but that site says it's for the Varn's Secret Treasury, which is at the end of a path that leads east/southeast of Hahnlin(sp?). I tested this out last night, and that dungeon does not contain or even lead to the dungeon that contains the door that the Rusty Key is for.

The dungeon entrance that shows up on the world map if you look at it from the quest log is locked, so I'm also assuming it's glitched, unless there's a quest that sends you to it later (I'm on Chapter 2 of my first playthrough, so I wouldn't know yet)
---
"Success is when you get what you want. Happiness is when you want what you get."