Ok some questions on using the bow and aiming...

#1EdgeOfThorns316Posted 2/5/2011 12:31:09 PM
Is it just because the character is so low leveled that my shots dont really aim...like a headshot just shoots towards the body...or if guys are running at me and i aim it just shoots wherever even though the reticle is red and my shot is aimed.

Will a ranger get more accuracy over time to where headshots do something?

Also...how are some of you guys doing when you get raided by enemies as a ranger? Is switching over to a melee build keeping you alive decently?
#2FrozenHELL78Posted 2/5/2011 12:34:13 PM
i just sprint away, turn and fire arrows. kiting works like a charm in this game
#3EdgeOfThorns316(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2011 12:36:01 PM
But is there something with the aiming and being low level? Like when i go for a headshot the game isnt registering where the shot is aimed, it just shoots in a straight line to the body...will aiming truely become better as i progree?
#4cdog5386Posted 2/5/2011 1:41:09 PM

I had the same problem starting out. Just keep adding points to your accuracy and you will notice that your shots go farther and do more damage, as well as better accuracy. Headshots do not matter in this game at all, so just aim until you get the red cross while targeting an enemy and it will be a sure hit. It is always good to invest heavily in the warrior archetype as well. You will need it.

#5EdgeOfThorns316(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2011 6:37:38 PM
How much are you talkin into warrior would you say, just to guage it...like actually really split the two or go 75% ranger and a bit here and there into warrior?