Village Mode Problem

#1Midnights_DeathPosted 1/28/2011 2:44:55 PM
So I cant build anything in village mode and I cant talk to the advisor. Is this right? Everytime I try to build something it says you cant build that. I dunno whats going on. I remember the first time i went into the village I was talking with him and the power went out in the middle of his dialogue. Does he give you a quest? If so I think i got screwed. Is there a way to delete your village and restart it?
---
GT - ssshh be quiet
#2Soulfly_ANSPosted 1/28/2011 2:54:20 PM
When you first make a village you have to make certain buildings you might still have to make those buildings.
#3Midnights_Death(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2011 2:56:12 PM
Can you elaborate a little more is there a quest? I mean I cant do anything at all. Which sites do I need to visit?
---
GT - ssshh be quiet
#4AenishaPosted 1/28/2011 3:01:56 PM
there would be a quest flag on your map where you need to go and build a ranch or farm but the first quest has you enter your house and take money from your chest
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
#5Midnights_Death(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2011 6:00:15 PM
Well its not there, damnit this sucks. Has this happened to anyone else? Any solutions?
---
GT - ssshh be quiet
#6twoudPosted 1/28/2011 8:36:34 PM
Same thing happened to me. I haven't been able to do anything in the village.
#7ZerocidePosted 1/28/2011 8:40:20 PM

I think the villagers have to have a complaint to the advisor like clearing out wasp or spiders( this happen to me) in order to talk to the advisor, it'll let you know b/c your morale will lower and it'll say talk to the advisor.

#8Alucard0RebornPosted 1/29/2011 7:29:55 AM
You might wanna bring up your Village book and take all your Auras and transfer them to your village so you can buy the tutorial buildings. Or just go make some money and come back. Or just go explore the whole map. There are actually 3 or 4 chests to open around the map. Pretty high levels tho. 2 of them are in Grom camps, I know right, why are there Grom camps around your village? And there's another one sitting in the middle of no where up north, to the right of the cave a bit. But you might not wanna attempt that one unless you're around level 20. Best way to farm for money is to go through the first Adventure level and grab all the herbs everywhere and sale shields and weapons. I would say armor but you don't come across a lot of that. Sale certain things at certain shops and you'll notice you get more then other ones. Oh and once you get your village up and running you'll be able to sale a certain amount of items to your own shops for a lot of money.
---
GT - Alucard0Reborn Yea, that's a Zero not an O.
Endure, And In Enduring Grow Strong - Planescape Torment, Dak'kon.
#9Midnights_Death(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2011 8:00:37 AM
I dont think anyone is getting what I am saying. I have explored everything, I cannot do anything and the advisor will not talk to me, he just sits there. I have transferred the money back and forth but nothing works. I cannot build anything and I have no quest.
---
GT - ssshh be quiet
#10twoudPosted 1/29/2011 8:25:22 AM
Ditto. It happened to me right after I accepted a game invite from a friend while first starting village mode.