trapped in cave

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. trapped in cave
4 years ago#1
door locked behind me after searching the cave and killing everyone cant find the exit or a way to unluck the door im in chapter 1 erimos savannah ??? Help
Papaten
4 years ago#2

papaten posted...
door locked behind me after searching the cave and killing everyone cant find the exit or a way to unluck the door im in chapter 1 erimos savannah ??? Help
Papaten

Unfortunatly there are several caves and it is hard to get a guide on a specific one. Do you remember going down rocks? Sometimes the door can be up and hard to see, Or behind rockfaces.

4 years ago#3
I think that might be one of the mages guild quest. U have to read a scroll before it opens the door.
---
Psn-FfC-Mr_Blonde
4 years ago#4
GamerGuys2010 posted...

papaten posted...

door locked behind me after searching the cave and killing everyone cant find the exit or a way to unluck the door im in chapter 1 erimos savannah ??? HelpPapaten

Unfortunatly there are several caves and it is hard to get a guide on a specific one. Do you remember going down rocks? Sometimes the door can be up and hard to see, Or behind rockfaces.

I just killed a blk scorpian and followed his trai thrugh the rocks and found this cave the door locked shut when i went through there were about 5 bad guys and some dead bodies its a small cave with a wooden structure on each side no other door that i can find sound familar ?????
Papa
4 years ago#5
Search the bodies and the cave very closely. There maybe a key laying around or possibly a lever or switch on a wall to open the door with. I've run into this sort of thing a couple of times now. This game is real good at NOT screwing you over. Look around very carefully.....
---
Sailors belong on Ships, and Ships belong at Sea, and If it don't fit in yer SeaBag it stays ashore
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. trapped in cave

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived