trapped in cave

#1papatenPosted 8/11/2011 9:59:40 AM
door locked behind me after searching the cave and killing everyone cant find the exit or a way to unluck the door im in chapter 1 erimos savannah ??? Help
Papaten
#2GamerGuys2010Posted 8/11/2011 11:13:17 AM

papaten posted...
door locked behind me after searching the cave and killing everyone cant find the exit or a way to unluck the door im in chapter 1 erimos savannah ??? Help
Papaten

Unfortunatly there are several caves and it is hard to get a guide on a specific one. Do you remember going down rocks? Sometimes the door can be up and hard to see, Or behind rockfaces.

#3dogman82Posted 8/11/2011 1:20:42 PM
I think that might be one of the mages guild quest. U have to read a scroll before it opens the door.
---
Psn-FfC-Mr_Blonde
#4papaten(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 1:25:16 PM
GamerGuys2010 posted...

papaten posted...

door locked behind me after searching the cave and killing everyone cant find the exit or a way to unluck the door im in chapter 1 erimos savannah ??? HelpPapaten

Unfortunatly there are several caves and it is hard to get a guide on a specific one. Do you remember going down rocks? Sometimes the door can be up and hard to see, Or behind rockfaces.

I just killed a blk scorpian and followed his trai thrugh the rocks and found this cave the door locked shut when i went through there were about 5 bad guys and some dead bodies its a small cave with a wooden structure on each side no other door that i can find sound familar ?????
Papa
#5GTO65n66Posted 8/11/2011 1:34:09 PM
Search the bodies and the cave very closely. There maybe a key laying around or possibly a lever or switch on a wall to open the door with. I've run into this sort of thing a couple of times now. This game is real good at NOT screwing you over. Look around very carefully.....
---
Sailors belong on Ships, and Ships belong at Sea, and If it don't fit in yer SeaBag it stays ashore