Ray Gun Easter Egg on Little Resistance

#1Dragon_422Posted 11/26/2008 1:13:06 AM
Sorry, from the Xbox 360 board, and I was wondering if you already knew about this Easter Egg.

Start up the Little Resistance level (2nd Level), and after the boat crashes, call the Air Strike on the location it specifies. Run up to the beach, and head towards the right. Once you reach the right side of the beach, you should find a small puddle. Stand in it for a second or two. Now start heading towards the middle of the beach. You should find another puddle (though smaller), and stand in that one too. Now head towards the far left side of the beach, and stand in the puddle over there in the barb wire, while looking towards the mainland (the trees and everything ahead of you, opposite the ocean). After about 5-10 seconds, the screen will begin shaking, and weird voices will begin playing (similar to the voice in Shadow of the Colussus), and four lion statues will rise out of the ground with Ray Guns in their mouths.

Also, I'm sure you can already get the Ray Gun anyways, with the console commands, but this is a cool Easter Egg anyways.

---
"What's a ORLY? Sounds like some sort of mint chewing gum..." -Kiai Ko
GT: Dragon 422 The Official MLG Dragon
#2sikmoe121Posted 11/26/2008 4:00:17 AM
bump and thanks to pika for this.

Had my doubts but he owned everyone in the topic later on. lets hope he finds the rest.
---
Am I doing it right? Am I learning English? - SF_Bahamut (Epic post after epic battle)
PC Gaming Will Never Die! DS = Endless supply of RPG's and epicness.
#3Deadring3Posted 11/26/2008 7:48:43 AM
Don't know if it works on PC, because it doesn't show up with the "give all" command.

I'll give it a go later on.
---
PSN: Deadring2 "Don't tell me I suck, cause I know" - my friend
#4BrennLMGPosted 11/26/2008 7:59:10 AM
haha its a SIGN, the next cod is going to be futuristic.
#5DJKABoomPosted 11/26/2008 8:18:56 AM
BF2142 anyone? Thats COD6 :P
---
Ohh.... and WAAAGH PIE!
#6CairnisReedPosted 11/26/2008 8:26:48 AM
Lol, COD6 better not be futuristic
---
Learn to speak english and ask again later
do not pass go, do not collect $200 ~ CairnisReed
#7IDrinkNoobTearsPosted 11/28/2008 3:57:54 PM
BUMP

---
I am Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole! Do you have any TP? TP for my bunghole? - Beavis
#8daftalive08Posted 11/28/2008 6:20:34 PM
dose the PC even have this? (came from Xbox 360 board)
time too go ask PS3 board
---
If you are Amish and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9DirtyDougPosted 11/28/2008 7:58:19 PM
Anyone verify this, or screenshots, or anything?

I'd go check myself, but I just got out of work and I have a terrible cold so I'm going to bed in a minute.
---
I will stay on my own, on this bloodstained throne. I rule the ruins and wrecks and the dust, dirt and stone. I rule rage rod and rattling of bones!
#10NarcelesPosted 11/28/2008 8:21:11 PM
I just tried it. It does indeed work. Pics coming.
---
Oh dear God what a tangled web we weave
Gamertag - Cerpin Daiyokai