level 14, destroy the flak 88s

#1Bren86Posted 11/23/2008 8:09:07 PM
I destroyed the first 2 and got a check point. I moved up abit for my tank to move, then its get blown up.

From here I say back and shoot for ages and the enemy just keep coming. I hate it when games do that, you shoot for ages but your not actually progressing on through the mission.

Any tips, I'm playing on veteren btw
---
PSN - Level 6 - 172 Trophies
#2gordonshortyPosted 11/23/2008 8:13:58 PM
you need to keep moving forward so that your teammates move forward with you. That's the only way you can stop the AI from the infinite respawning.

I'm stuck on the same spot you're at but I have managed to make it to a small room on the right hand side just past the stairs in the middle after the tank gets blown up. I still get killed in the room by grenades or by a guy that runs in from the other side where the other 88 is.
#3Bren86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2008 10:01:57 PM
yh ive managed to follow the tank on the right hand side as it gets blown up and legged it into that room. Then I died not long after.
---
#4surekill94Posted 11/23/2008 10:07:35 PM
you have to make to the reichstag steps. then charge the barrier and the guys says 'move up' then fall back because the barrier will explode. then charge right up to the doorstep and
/mission
---
PSN~~ surekill94 My randomness is...random
http://www.youtube.com/user/lamI3orghini35 Get my IM there.
#5Bren86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2008 10:11:24 PM
I'm on the bit where there is teo flak 88s left. I'm struggling to get to them, which steps?
---
#6surekill94Posted 11/23/2008 10:14:33 PM
there are lots of 2 story buildings with hidden weapons (fg42, ptrs-41) that you can use to clear the flaks up then c4. once the flaks are gone and your pretty close to the massive building, you have move forward up the massive steps right infront and do what i already said to do from there
---
#7Bren86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2008 10:16:36 PM
I'm stuck were the first two flaks are though. As the tanks moves up then explodes which direction should I take. My method is just trying to sprint to that room on the right, chucking grenades etc
---
#8surekill94Posted 11/23/2008 10:19:03 PM
not sure... right i think the left has invisable barriers....the whole thing is a blur until i got real close. just cept runnin' round till i got to the back two flaks
---
#9LionHeart823Posted 11/23/2008 10:27:31 PM
Bren86, you should try to do what i did. I will be honest with you, my method takes more luck than skills.

Do you see that door to a room/house on the right? Throw alot of grenades and whatever you have, and find a way to get in there. Don't bother spending time killing all the enemies. After you do, stay there for a couple mins, you will see your team slowly move up. Go to the other side of the room.. then

1. Staying in the room, never expose yourself too much, stay close to a wall. Slowly killing the enemies on the RIGHT Flak 88. When you think the coast is clear, RUN OUT. Before you get to the Flak 88, there should be a enemy directly to your right, he should pop up. Kill him. Crawl over to the flak. As you go there, a enemy will be hiding behind the flak. Kill him, set charge, RUN back to the house. Most people consider this as the '4th Flak 88', but i think it's easier to take out this one first.

2. Stay there for 1 min., Your team will up.

3. Go back out through the other door. You shouldn't even see a single person when you go back to the 2nd flak. From there, go directly up. Hide behind those mini-stairs. Kills off those guys spending at the Flak 88. Go and Plant Charge. Leave

That's what i did. I came up with that strategy after 6 hrs. Yes, i spent 6 hrs there. Just know that, once you get inside that room, your whole team will move up. By that time, it's just a matter of deciding which Flak to bomb first

--
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#10surekill94Posted 11/23/2008 10:30:09 PM
^you have visited this website 3964 times. SHAT
---