hackers?

#1blacksabbath51Posted 1/12/2011 2:10:19 PM
So I've been playing the older MW games since I'm getting fairly bored with BLops. After getting into 3 hacked lobbies in MW2 (thankfully didn't lose any rank or unlocks), I decided to switch it up and put in WaW.
First game, TMD on Airfield. there's a guy on the other team just racking up headshots, I get headshotted a couple times, finally look at the killcam and the guy is evidentally using a wallhack with aimbot. Is hacking as big a problem in this game as MW2??
#2KnightRay_XPosted 1/12/2011 3:55:14 PM
To answer your question: No

Hacking isn't a big problem in WAW, at least not anymore.

There may be a few hackers online, but its very rare that you run into them (I've been playing this game alot since like September of last year and only ran into two hacked games.) The first game didnt mess with my stats, but unfortunately the second game automatically unlocked some trophies for me and made me Lvl. 65 10th Prestige.
---
Not changing until Gail Kim wins the Divas Title - Started 4/26/10
PSN: Xx_Anime9King_xX No blank friend requests
#3soneric84Posted 1/19/2011 8:00:05 AM
My file just got modded the same way last night by someone (I have their gamertag). Is there any way to fix this or is my game ruined?
#456KPosted 1/19/2011 9:27:58 AM
You'll find them maybe one in four games, at least that's how often i'm finding these hackers lately. There is a hacker in every game but only some of them have the wall hack/headshot/god mode combo
---
PSN: E-Nightmares , SSF4: Hakan, Blanka, Dan || http://www.youtube.com/user/56Khris
Resident Arcade Stick Expert
#5TheArcadePosted 1/26/2011 1:31:49 PM
Yikes... didn't know COD: WaW got hacked.
---
SNK PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!!!
#6InkonkPosted 2/4/2011 10:58:50 AM

cant these people be identified and banned ,or perhaps these companies dont want us to keep playing old games which dont create money.

More topics from this board...
CoD:WaW Perks.Chrazy19882606/9/2013