Do you think Treyarch will make a game solely about Zombies?

#1AnotherSomebodyPosted 7/29/2009 5:55:11 PM
I mean, a lot, and I mean a lot of people have bought this game purely for the Nazi Zombies mode, myself included. I know of a number of people who were just going to skip this game until Nazi Zombies was announced, myself included. They've expanded it with one map pack already, and are going to continue that with another one in August, and it seems like they are putting a lot of focus into expanding upon the idea; making it crazier and more in depth.

So, given that, what do you think the chances of them making an entire game based off of this one mini-game are? We know Infinity Ward isn't going to touch the premise with Modern Warfare 2 because they're "too good" to borrow an idea, an amazing idea mind you, from the "inferior" studio.

The feel, the style, and the implementation was perfect. I really think Treyarch have found something they truly excel at, something unique they can attribute to their own creativity, and I personally hope they continue to elaborate on it.

---
Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see. - Alfred Glaser
#2stylins1096Posted 7/29/2009 5:57:49 PM
They should because they suck at making the actual call of duty games. They should just let infinity ward make COD and let treyarch make zombie games.
---
Owner of a PS360
XBL GT. Destroyer776 ,PS3 I.D. Destroyer776 ,Platinum FC:1505 1637 6633
#3chosen40kPosted 7/29/2009 5:59:41 PM
If they do, I hope there will be no story mode.

Just give us 30+ maps, like Quake III.
----
War isn't about dying for your country, it's about pwning the other poor ******* as he dies for his.
#4MIG297Posted 7/29/2009 6:02:10 PM

They should because they suck at making the actual call of duty games. They should just let infinity ward make COD and let treyarch make zombie games.

Yeah, lets get rid of the company who actually bother to patch the game and release frequent DLC and go to the one who patch the game once, release a single map pack and then bugger off.
#5BAyers2929Posted 7/29/2009 6:04:10 PM
No. If they do I won't buy it. Zombie mode bores me to no end.
---
"Two grand slams in a week - man, that's seven or eight ribbies right there."
- Bill Madlock, Baseball broadcaster
#6Termoil_ReaperPosted 7/29/2009 6:23:45 PM
Gee the company that made COD sucks? Why are fanboys so detirmined to shoot down a company in this economy
---
100% of everybody agree that the Jonas Brothers make the worst music evar.... If you're a person who is in that 100% use this as your Sig.
---
#7AlaskanBluesPosted 7/29/2009 6:51:08 PM
Zombies set in World War 2 times? That would be cool.
#8oTmB_ehPosted 7/29/2009 7:29:53 PM
Nazi zombies suck...I don't see what the big roar over them is.

---
GT: Optik4
(>'.')>|} ---> (>'.')>
#9occmanPosted 7/29/2009 8:12:33 PM
I would say DAY ONE PURCHASE!
NAZI ZOMBIES is the Only reason I love this game too.

Quite the cult thing.

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#10tadmfpolePosted 7/30/2009 2:57:05 AM
I would like to see them continue in some way what they are doing, be it DLC or a full title. Either way I am pretty sure it would be successful. Whether or not it will happen is anyones guess but I am certainly all for it.

Funny how long I avoided purchasing this game because I was so turned off by the idea of another WWII CoD game and it has turned into one of my most played 360 titles between coop campaign, multiplay, and zombies. I really underestimated this game based on CoD3 (my least favorite in the series) and I won't make that mistake again.

---
Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy