Songs for Nazi Zombies?

#1360dude140Posted 4/14/2010 6:27:10 PM
Hi guys, I'm just wondering what songs are good to listen to when playing Nazi Zombies, I already have the 3 songs from the zombie trailers (Lullaby for a Dead Man, The One, Beauty of Annihilation) and just wondering what other songs are good from the same kind of genre. Thanks in advance.
---
<3 BAAAAAAAAAAAABABANIIICHIWAWAAAAAA SUCHOOOOO WENYAAAAWAAAAH!
*cue epic sunset and silhouetted figure walking over the horizon*
#2RealmIycePosted 4/14/2010 9:18:54 PM
Listen to whatever you want? you don't need people to tell you what songs are good or not.
---
Playing - Pokemon Platinum, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix. Nintendo DS - Greatest gaming system.
#3REfan33Posted 4/14/2010 11:54:05 PM
^
that.

really, you can listen to anything you want, to hardcore heavy metal and their crappy offsprings, to disney songs.

i for one listen to half the soundtrack from the hunchback of notredame movie because epic chorus is epic.
---
XBOX 360: KRISHANKO
http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMESYSTEMHUNTER - please visit my youtube channel
#4360dude140(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2010 12:47:06 PM
I meant that what songs fit the mood of NZ like the themes do?
---
<3 BAAAAAAAAAAAABABANIIICHIWAWAAAAAA SUCHOOOOO WENYAAAAWAAAAH!
*cue epic sunset and silhouetted figure walking over the horizon*
#5REfan33Posted 4/15/2010 1:19:08 PM
then i actually made a disc fitting for when i play NZ.
my personal tracklist:

1. justified - theme of dead rising
2,3 and 4 are the zombie themes
5. open your heart - theme of sonic adventure
6. live and learn - theme of sonic adventure 2
7. broken english - from the hellsing 5 ova
8. magnolia - hellsing ova 6 ending
9. the tragic prince - castlevania SOTN

the rest is filled with videogame BGM that while it doesnt really fit, i like listening to them.
---
XBOX 360: KRISHANKO
http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMESYSTEMHUNTER - please visit my youtube channel
#6zombiewaPosted 4/15/2010 3:29:34 PM
Well likt they said its really a prefernce thing. I like to listen to rammestien somestiomes when I do it. But I prefer a mix of tunes. Metallica for who the bell tolls caus of zombieland. A lot of tool and a perfect circle.
---
ZoMBIEwa
#7xStackedActorxPosted 4/15/2010 7:21:47 PM
Like it's been said pick what you want. But personally if I'm doing good I listen to "The Trooper" but if I'm sucking well... There's an entire genre of music for that called Rap.
---
I have a friend that works for a fishing company. He's a baiter that been promoted to master baiter.
Epic.
#8ZOMBIECHICKENZPosted 4/16/2010 9:39:17 AM
I have been listening to Scars (The Album) by Soil. I don't like them that much normally, but I think it goes well with the zombies... It normally ends with me singing along making me jump around like crazy into hordes of flesh eating zombies... It's all good fun. :-D
---
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
#9IStopVitalSignSPosted 4/17/2010 3:36:29 AM
Who has time to listen to music, when you have zombies to kill. I like being able to hear powerups and what not.