Why this COD is the best (of the newer ones)

#1jelikebishouPosted 2/9/2012 11:40:27 AM
1. the levels are all set in war. no sneaking around follow the AI commando crap like in the MW series or BO.
2. the weapons are weapons the factions actually use. unlike MW or BO where all the weapons are all from different countries.
3.. War game mode. nuff said.
4. co-op
5. introduced zombies

name some more
#2NayroyPosted 2/27/2012 3:26:52 PM
Head shot sound effect
Flying body parts
Limb decapitation sound effects
Darkness of the game
Multiplayer (before it got over runned by hackers)
---
Xbox Gamertag: Nayroy
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#3MaxFelixPosted 2/28/2012 9:14:40 AM

Didn't change the perfect COD4 gameplay style.

Large maps made it balanced for all playing style.

Epic map design.

More focus on grenades and equipment than killstreaks and gimmicks.

#4VozlovPosted 2/29/2012 9:34:45 AM

I would of loved to of picked this game up but sadly I wont because of the hackers. I run BlackOps now and have sold all of the failfares. Treyarch took what IW got right with MW and actually improved upon it, and continue to do so. If they actually ever get around to sorting this game out I may just give it a try. Any chance that'd actually happen you guys think?

#5deadpigs101Posted 2/29/2012 12:54:31 PM
friend, I just got this from xbox live and the hackers are not a big problem, yeah you encounter them at times but if you do the lobby leader will kick them out and that's usually the end of that.
You should know that when playing on multilayer all maps and dlc maps are used and if a dlc map is selected that you do not own you will be asked to purchase it or booted from the lobby. Honestly this was way more annoying then the hackers
---
GT: DonGiovanni023
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg
#6igashijinPosted 3/16/2012 8:24:08 PM
I love this game because it's the only entry in the series where the violence seems... very real?
I don't know-- I blow somebody's head off and I see blood and brains and fragments of face flying about-- it's just so brutal compared to the other COD games.

The series as a whole has always felt somewhat cartoony to me-- but WaW takes itself very seriously, and it shows in how dark and gruesome the atmosphere and blood effects are.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#7ACx7Posted 3/17/2012 7:46:34 PM

The game just feels authentic. The weapons, atmosphere, map design, gore, music, sound effects...Everything. It's without a doubt the best CoD, IMO. Not quite sure why it got lower ratings than all the other new ones. 

#8VitaPlayerPosted 3/23/2012 12:51:53 AM
It's awesome. During the Russian campaign it makes you feel like your actually part of a warzone .
#9NayroyPosted 3/27/2012 7:51:35 AM
When Reznov went "Rambo" on that one german.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Nayroy
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.