map pack 3 help!

#1derekmitch026Posted 5/3/2012 9:50:55 PM
i am looking for at least one other person (of course i wouldnt mind a full lobby!) to help me get the achievement where i dont buy a perk for 20 rounds.

i have tried countless times on solo and i honestly just cant do it. i have been to 19 once and i got to 17 twice. i am very good at zombies. just not on solo.

please help me out. i have all the other achievements for map pack 3 and i am willing to help with any other achievements if anyone needs any!

my gt is: lx VAULT xl

thanks!
---
VAULT
current games: Mafia II, Operation Flashpoint: Red River
#2onilink75Posted 5/4/2012 12:19:11 PM
This board is dead and I don't have the game anymore (prolly getting it next Friday again) but I remember seeing a video on youtube about deleting updates and playing offline and using a glitch with the teleporter. Of course if you don't wanna do it that way I understand but if you really want it and can't find anyone to help you it may be the most efficient way. If not like I said, I'll have it next Friday at the latest so I can help, if you want message me or FR me.
---
GT: ClamDestroyer
#3derekmitch026(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 12:52:22 AM
i actually got the cheevo about 20 min ago. i got an mg42 and the ray gun and somehow got lucky enough to get to 20!

but if anyone does need help i am willing to lend a hand! i would play multiplayer but i cant stand the clowns who hack.
---
VAULT
current games: Mafia II, Operation Flashpoint: Red River