You know the drill, manga thread!

#1SonicRulerPosted 12/4/2012 1:42:39 AM
*Looks around sheepishly and crawls in apologetically*

>_>

Hi. Been awhile huh.

Just saw baroque chapter on mangastream and made noises. Noises of noisyness. Shame and happiness and stuffs >_>

ANYWAYS

Now that I see there is a group doing the scanlations I'm sure people would love for me to, ya know, get you scans of the third volume. Which I will do this weekend because then I'll be done with college for the break. It will be my present to everyone.

To the guys doing the typesetting and stuff if you have any recommendations on scanning it better so its less work or different file types or anything let me know I'll be glad to do so.

So yeah I'll keep popping in here so I don't vanish again. I have a bad habit of getting engrossed in things for awhile and then just completely dropping them.

So yeah, glad to be back and all of the apologizes for my absence.
#2Malek86Posted 12/6/2012 8:18:41 AM
Wow, there has been a scanlation already? Where?
#3SonicRuler(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:03:18 PM
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/baroque/

6 and 7 are up. Don't know if they are fairly new or not but they were new to me.Either way its great.
#4NiahakPosted 12/6/2012 4:51:38 PM
7 is new. Wasn't aware it'd been posted yet myself.

Guess I should start on 8 sometime...

Welcome back! And yeah, when you get around to it Volume 3 would be really awesome. I don't think we'll need it for a few months, but it never hurts to be early :)

Thanks again for doing volume 2. It's pretty satisfying to see the completed product.
#5SonicRuler(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 1:28:22 AM
Sorry nothing has occurred, scanner isn't working for whatever resons. Will do it when I go back home and use the hopefully working scanner there. At least the book is all ready for scanning.