PS2 or Wii Version?

#1kingxenomasterPosted 4/18/2013 2:25:43 PM
Hey, I was thinking about purchasing this game after listening to the soundtrack. I was wondering which version was superior, technically or content wise, the ps2 version or the one available on the wii.
#2NiahakPosted 4/18/2013 3:30:39 PM
The Wii version has widescreen. Otherwise, they're graphically equivalent.

If you have a Classic Controller / CCPro, you can use that in the Wii version. Otherwise you'll be dealing with the wiimote / nunchuk, which isn't too bad. The only motion-based control is the powerful attack, which I used only rarely.
#3kingxenomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:30:35 PM
Thanks for your assistance, I decided on the Ps2 version, since I'm an avid collector of Ps2 games. Is the manga for this game any good?
#4NiahakPosted 4/19/2013 5:07:32 AM(edited)
I'm a bit biased, since I translated it... I don't have a ton of experience with manga, but the pacing is good. There's not a whole lot of action (most forays into the dungeon are glossed over). The plot's pretty much exactly the same as the game except for a change to the ending, and small details you'd ordinarily have to play the game for hours on end to find are just stated outright. I do really like the drawing style, though. Hopefully someone with a better perspective will chime in :)