voice 169

#1KlyernPosted 7/27/2013 3:04:10 PM(edited)
I just started replaying this, ps2 version, and i decided to post here obviously because the ps2 board is nearly dead.

Either way, i fullfilled the 4 steps and all the requirements to get 169 but its not registering, im sure i heard it because i checked the database for all of Alice's voices and i found a few that i got in that run but i that werent in the database, the lust one, and two more including 169, i didnt die, i fused with the god at -1600 before hearing the confesion or giving Elisa my idea sephira, i didnt die, i followed everything to the letter but somehow my game buged and the database didnt update the voices or something?

Is this normal? does this happen often?
#2Malek86Posted 7/29/2013 1:52:08 AM
That's strange. Could it be that you just forgot to save or something? I haven't heard reports of people having their lists bug out like that. The only known glitch is the one where old PS2 models sometimes don't allow you to get a certain Baroque.
#3Klyern(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 10:20:17 PM
nah i didnt forgot to save, i was on the right run, my + went up by 1, and its like i said, i heard stuff, and when i went and checked all her voices, those things werent amongst the lines in the database. I didnt get this bug when i originally played in the ps2 so i am as perplexed as you are.