Question about Friends dont Hurt Friends skill point...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
  3. Question about Friends dont Hurt Friends skill point...

User Info: ethdogz

ethdogz
5 years ago#1
Hey, I was just wondering....

The first time I played the Giant Clank boss in the Dreamtime level I took a hit from him which made it so I was unable to get the skill point. I replayed Dreamtime and then at the end, the Giant Clank boss was no longer there and replaced by just a portal ending the level. Does this mean I can no longer get the skill point?? Please help! Is there a way to respawn the boss without starting over???

Any help would be great...thanks!!

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
5 years ago#2
The same thing happened to me, but I don't actually remember how I resolved it, or if I even did resolve it at all. I'm sure you can fight him again when you start a challenge mode save though, this game's version of New Game Plus.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)

User Info: ethdogz

ethdogz
5 years ago#3
Thanks a bunch but due to the fact that I wasnt crazy about this port, I probably wont be replaying it anytime soon!

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
5 years ago#4
I don't blame you. This game was pretty sub-par. But I haven't got a PSP so I wouldn't have been able to play this game otherwise, so I'm grateful for this port in that regard.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
  3. Question about Friends dont Hurt Friends skill point...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived