Just got "Storm the Front" Skill Point

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
  3. Just got "Storm the Front" Skill Point

User Info: MilesPrower49

MilesPrower49
3 years ago#1
I have been working on this for a few hours, easily the longest I've had to in this game's skill points (thanks to the tricks you all have discovered). I was trying and trying at this one and I read up on some of the frustrations and even giving ups on this. I think they might have tinkered with the PS2 version of this game a bit in such a way that it's not as easy to get as in the PSP version, my thoughts anyway.

Anyway, after some trial and error, I finally got it. What I did was that I reloaded the level by reloading the game and then playing through WITHOUT DYING. Once all of the enemies were dead, I went ALL the way back to the ship (this part is important). I was not able to do this earlier because for some reason, if I died after the door that leads to the lava hypershot area, I would not be able to go through that same door. Thus, I thought I just had to start from this door the entire time, since I could never go back for some reason. Anyway, if you don't die, then you CAN go back through this door, and I believe that is a significant part of it, as the "skill point timer" probably doesn't start or reset until you reach your ship. Thus, with all the enemies dead, I was able to just speedily make my way to the red button (I didn't get the skill point until I went through the door the button opens, btw) and I got the skill point.

I was honestly surprised, I thought this skill point was just bugged not to work at all on PS2.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/MilesPrower49/Photobucketversion.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
  3. Just got "Storm the Front" Skill Point

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived