Crash Time do existed in North America

#1Motorexskygtr34Posted 9/30/2008 7:50:39 PM
I was browsing xbox 360 game selection at Game Crazy and saw Crash Time.. I couldnt believe it in my own eyes because it released awhile ago for United States and Canada but yet not see it everywhere. You name it all. It has only one copy and the retail price is $29.99. Not bad.. I did tried a demo for fun and guility pleasure. Turn out, not bad but fun.

I will get it soon next Monday. Cant wait.

If your store, game crazy or anywhere dont have it.. my best bet is EBAY.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJhI3V05yHM
"Shoot Godzilla in the ****!!" XD
#2EnddorPosted 10/12/2008 1:56:04 AM
I actually thought that this game would not exist after the cheesy-ass demo, but let me know in this topic if it retains it's cheesiness in the retail copy just in case I want to buy it. =D
---
#3Motorexskygtr34(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2008 7:26:18 PM
SURE..this is an very cheesy game in same term as Earth Defense Force 2017.

This graphics is not intended to be top like DIRT or GRID. I would say about Xbox 1.5 Graphics but better than xbox graphics.

This game is very easy and not required of a lot of thinking but need to know the map of Crash Time World and quick reflex of high speed chase, racing, stunt, and crack each of the cases of your job. It has 3 difficult, EASY, NORMAL, and HARD... there is 3 achievements that contains finish 3 each difficult to complete the game.. Good news about the achievements... it is stackable if you beat in HARD difficulty.

It's pure fun, no means to be serious in this game. You gotta to keep your mind open and play the game as you supposed to.

One cool thing about the game is crash and wreckage.. its fun to watch in replays. If you have a chance to find this game in store, GRAB IT. If not, then EBAY and AMAZON is your best bet.

In retail stores, its cost 30 dollars but in ebay, its cheaper. I have seen it for 15 to 25 dollars. Either is your choice.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJhI3V05yHM
"Shoot Godzilla in the ****!!" XD