Seriously,...really?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SamuraiChef

SamuraiChef
9 years ago#1
Okay, I thought taking the francise from The Sims line to 'Stories', was a well thought out plan, but an arcade - pinball -, even the AOL/Yahoo mini game was somewhat a distraction (The sims Pinball) and a pretty good one but we're in the now. How many Sims fans are going to be willing to leave Societies and the awaited 8th expansion for The Sims 2 ?

I may be wrong but we all can hope this cheapie will be something to tie us over, this and SnapCity, which sounds more like a game of sorts as far as interaction.

Not like I am bored with SimCity 4, Societies, Castaway and Bon Voyage, oh and My Sims the add-ons and plethora of downloads/mods..

Where is The Sims 3 already?!..must we wait, tick-tock(taps foot, checks watch)..Well it's been 24 hours ya know!

Opinions welcome, some facts and predictions.

User Info: someguyshand

someguyshand
9 years ago#2
Ok, so what is this one exactly?
(Insert Name) killed Some Guy

User Info: zombiecurt

zombiecurt
9 years ago#3
The screens on the back make the game look a little like Peggle from PopCap games.

Has anyone played this game yet?

User Info: Hiryuu_

Hiryuu_
9 years ago#4
I like brownies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived