This game had so much potential for being great.

#1maniaxe613Posted 5/11/2008 10:31:34 AM
When I first heard that Target Terror is getting a release for Wii, I got really excited that the arcade game will be ported for a home console. But then I looked at some gameplay videos on YouTube and I was shocked and disappointed. Although the graphics look great, the frame rate seems to be choppy. So choppy that Area 51, Maximum Force, and maybe even Lethal Enforcers look smoother. Another drawback is that there is a limit on how many credits someone can have. Having a limit of credits for a game is wrong. Just plain wrong. There is no reason why players can not be allowed to continue their game if they are playing it without having to put in quarters.

If only these issues were fixed before the game was released. Then the game would have received a much higher score.
---
(Please call me Maniaxe) I can beat anyone with Ryu! :-)
KISS 92 PLAYS TODAY'S HIT MUSIC NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY!
#2maniaxe613(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2008 8:57:22 PM
Does anyone here agree with me?
---
(Please call me Maniaxe) I can beat anyone with Ryu! :-)
KISS 92 PLAYS TODAY'S HIT MUSIC NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY!
#3SDSSocietyPosted 6/14/2008 9:47:42 AM
Certain areas get choppy, some pretty bad like the last level, but its not ALL the time every scene. There are some hotspots that get choppy, but most of the time its running good enough.

The credits thing. Each time you run out of credits they start over over with more. So from 30 credits up to 40, up and up. They wind up giving you as many credits as you need to finish the game over time. After that its free play. No big deal to me at all.

Bad reviews all over the place, but they don't stop me from enjoying this game. It actually got a good review, from me. ^__^

---
Violence is the last resort of a limited mind.
#4gyrobotPosted 6/26/2008 2:41:40 PM
It reminds me of the good old days when Light Gun Games had blood (these days the guys in Light Guns dont really bleed, but fall down from gunshots)
---
'When in 21st century America, act like the freaking Romans 2,000 years ago. Random counter-productive brutality for the win!'