How is it that Chaos Field is still here?

#1AschTheHatedPosted 1/8/2009 10:48:40 AM
I don't understand this, but why is Chaos Field even part of this game? That game is 100% remotely impossible to complete with 9 Credits. There's no way I can do that and I can't do it. Game will be over apparently at Stage 3. There's no way to survive Stage 3,4 or 5. That doesn't even exist in the GameCube version. And because I realized that for the GameCube version that I once owned, an Action Replay was the only way to correct this problem. No Chaos Field games can be completed without at least Free Play or Action Replay. Chaos Field is a complete hoax and should've been taken out via the US release. I think Karous and Radio Allergy are remotely impossible to complete, too since there's no Free Play, period. You can't unlock anything in this game in the US version. All unlockables are Japan only and contains explicit contents. This was UFO's complete waste of time to bring out a terrible shooter when not everyone's good at shooters. And you know what, UFO wasted my time, your time and the world's time on hoping to find a perfect shooter. I was hoping that Raiden IV will come out, but in actuality, it was illegal to even plan the Raiden IV US release since UFO is going to kill that game just like they did Ultimate Shooting Collection. You call this game "Ultimate Shooting Collection", I call it "Ultimate Stupid Collection". What more can I say?
#2DosuchinPosted 1/8/2009 11:48:30 AM
Just because you're not good enough to complete it doesn't mean there aren't those who are. You obviously have no idea to play a shmup if you resorted to an Action Replay.
---
AC:CF 3910-1050-1359 Dosuchin @ Onett
Gamertag: GoodGriefIsGood PSN: Dosuchin
#3AschTheHated(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2009 1:55:13 PM
Yeah, well right now, I can no longer use Action Replay anyway. Since PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 marked the start of the new systems without any illegal game enhancers, it will be my new start of how I can complete a game even if the rules are not fair or just completely wrong. And the fact with Chaos Field is that in the GameCube version, I can only have 5 shield stock and this is not good enough to last that long against a series of bosses of each round. Bosses' bullets are like everywhere, my sword can't do jack. My homing laser can't even disable a part of the bosses' weapons. Something bad always happen if I use Chaos Field. The bosses' gauge will not go down fast. It goes down like a snail.
#4DosuchinPosted 1/8/2009 2:07:40 PM
I've never owned the game so I didn't get to put too much time into it, but I was able to make it to stage 4 on a single continue. I could've easily beat if I credit fed but I don't like playing shmups like that. I just keep practicing until I complete it on a single credit.
---
AC:CF 3910-1050-1359 Dosuchin @ Onett
Gamertag: GoodGriefIsGood PSN: Dosuchin
#5MathUPosted 1/8/2009 5:44:40 PM
I've personally single credit cleared the Gamecube version of Chaos Field on hard mode.

Also, troll topic.
---
Of course, that's just an opinion.
I'm al-Afdal on Battlefield 2
#6MiOddPosted 1/9/2009 7:46:46 AM
Wow, I never expected to find a troll here, of all places, on an obscure shmup board? Are you serious? It's a shmup, it's supposed to be bloody difficult!

---
This couch is the comfiest!
destructoid.com/blogs/miodd
#7MathUPosted 1/9/2009 4:30:02 PM
Me neither, but there you have it.
---
Of course, that's just an opinion.
I'm al-Afdal on Battlefield 2
#8itslikePosted 1/10/2009 6:16:54 PM
Well topic creator, maybe you should just practice and become a better shmup player? They're shmups, they're not supposed to be easy.
---
I'm one of those few people who loved Sonic 2006. I wish you guys would get some taste in games. ~ AncientAstro
#9AschTheHated(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2009 6:51:59 PM
Like hell it matters if they should not be hard because no one has any rights to abuse their own games. Shooters such as Ikaruga and Chaos Field were examples of a real terrible shooters. Those games aren't US knowledge!
#10AschTheHated(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2009 6:53:41 PM
Let me also let you know that the PlayStation 3 version of a shooter Soldner-X: Himmelsturmer is a terrible game. Everything is bad since you can't hurt bosses and can't increase your credits. You can't call that fun. That's an abuse of the companies' own game development. They were wrong.