build a lot 2, stuck on level 35

#1Stick49Posted 7/9/2008 8:24:36 PM
u need to do this: no empty lots, all house 10+, $10,000,000 in cash, $500,000 in rent. it's flippin impossible. i've tried building, then selling. building oil refinerys for money, building shops, demo small houses to build palaces to get more rent $. any help would be nice.
#2Stick49(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2008 7:23:43 PM
i did it. heres how. hire more workers and get more materials, build a villa & a garden centre. i built all my bad buildings in the back row, 3 oil refinerys, garden centre, workshop, recycle center, business centre. paint it & landscape it the villa. sell it. buy more materials and workers. build a few palaces, paint it landscape. sell one. buy more materials and workers. build your buildings in the back asap... oil refinery to bring in money. buy small houses and demo them, build palaces, paint landscape. start upgrading and inspection on 3 star house. sell one if u r low on money but u need them for the rent so dont sell a lot of them. the oil refinerys should bring in some good money. build a couple of shops. try not to wasting time wating for the workers, have a lot of workers. i think i had 10 or 12 3 star palaces inspected, sold 2, and 2 shops plus 3 oil refinerys, garden centre, workshop, recycle center, business centre.