Character creation question.

#1DiegoWolfwoodPosted 3/25/2009 4:23:28 PM
So, I picked a wolf barbarian at first, but the creation for him is very limited. Is there further appearance changing in game? If not, I might go with an elf archer.
---
Thugs-4-Less. If it ain't broke, we'll break it.
"Marking topics is for virgins." - FPrefect
#2rakion_dudePosted 3/25/2009 9:09:46 PM
I remember that at the character customization area there was some text indicating that an Advanced Makeover Scroll unlocked some more stuff you could change. So far i never seen an AMS in game. And the common Makeover Scroll just puts you in the common Customization Screen (the one you see when creating a character).

---
Deus ex machina. How does it finish? ...
Wondering about my User Name? Check Quote.
#3DiegoWolfwood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2009 6:41:37 AM
Sounds interesting....I'll have to keep an eye out.
---
Thugs-4-Less. If it ain't broke, we'll break it.
"Marking topics is for virgins." - FPrefect
#4skytravelerPosted 4/3/2009 12:42:01 AM
An AMS basically just extends the range of body-shape parameters. I don't think they ever put them in on the Int servers because mostly all people used them for on the other servers was to make super-fat barbarians to cover player shops in town. Also, they aren't really necessary anyway because you can manually adjust the default race/class templates even further than the AMS parameters in notepad, save the character setup and then recall it in the customization interface.
---
Look, I'm trying to be a gentleman about this. Just get down on your knees and stick your ass in the air.
-Jack Nicholson (The Two Jakes)
#5skytravelerPosted 4/6/2009 1:39:04 PM
Also, barbarians just don't have many options because they constitute one sixth of the classes and only represent one gender whereas the other classes all basically revolve around the same template per gender. It's just not likely that the devs would make the CC options for one class as thorough as with the template for the other six. Though as you probably noticed, you can be a wolf, panda, lion or tiger. Other than that it's just body shape and eye color.
---
Look, I'm trying to be a gentleman about this. Just get down on your knees and stick your ass in the air.
-Jack Nicholson (The Two Jakes)