Since yet it's another Success game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Breath: Toiki wa Akaneiro
  3. Since yet it's another Success game...
7 years ago#21
Just to add, Akane isn't voiced by Kawasumi Ayako.
She's voiced by Noto Mamiko, who plays Konoe Fumina in Shakugan no Shana Second.
7 years ago#22
Oh, damn, I always get their names messed up.
---
'When in 21st century America, act like the freaking Romans 2,000 years ago. Random counter-productive brutality for the win!'
7 years ago#23
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
7 years ago#24
I looked it up a bit. CERO C means it's for 15 and up, but CERO Z being for adults only. Most likely because in this game you play a role as a teenager so it's not really for younger people to play it.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/CERO

Check it here.
7 years ago#25
Actually, your character graduated from high school, and apparently after completing the game 3 times, there is an extra scene where you and Ayane apparently had sex (though nothing was shown, but it was damn convincing enough since she is wearing a night shirt, hinting you and her had sex)
---
'When in 21st century America, act like the freaking Romans 2,000 years ago. Random counter-productive brutality for the win!'
7 years ago#26
Is it a picture with her in a blue night dress and pink in the background? If it is, that wasn't during a time they had sex.
7 years ago#27
But still, I dont know why would Breath get a C rather then a B rating? I mean Success always offer ecchi phone cards for their pre-orders
---
7 years ago#28
Because ages 12 - 14 would be more interested in killing things than 15+? It's easier to relate to the story if you have more experience in life that way.
7 years ago#29
Possibly, and I am talking the blue background one.
---
7 years ago#30
Yeah, there's one like that too where the picture is sideways. That's just when the stylist (guy in purple) comes barging in to meet her. Nothing special happened though.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath: Toiki wa Akaneiro
  3. Since yet it's another Success game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived