Since yet it's another Success game...

#31gyrobotPosted 6/16/2008 9:24:37 PM
Ah well, the CERO managed to tease us though. It would had been awesome if we had an implied sex scene in Breath, but then it will jack up the rating.
---
'When in 21st century America, act like the freaking Romans 2,000 years ago. Random counter-productive brutality for the win!'
#32MervLPosted 6/16/2008 9:30:36 PM
Lol yeah, but I don't think they'd that where just about anyone can take this off the shelf to see such things. They would probably get some warnings or something, not to mention none of the portable games have such scenes.
#33blasster(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2008 5:42:54 AM
I really doubt Success would put even an implied sex scene on the game...., considering they have some image to keep being one of the prominent game developers in JP. >_>

If they really considering it..., this game should just go for PC in the first place (though, they don't seem to have any game released on PC so far...)
---
Anticipating: Rune Factory 2, Time Hollow, Lux Pain.
Playing: Summon Night; TA, Drone Tactics, Jake Hunter.
#34lunarXskiesPosted 6/17/2008 10:33:10 AM
There's been many games with implied sex with a Cero rating of C hasn't there?
---
F.I.R 10/2
#35gyrobotPosted 6/17/2008 7:22:14 PM
But I hope they will have an OVA adaptation. I heard success also published Memories off.
---
'When in 21st century America, act like the freaking Romans 2,000 years ago. Random counter-productive brutality for the win!'
#36blasster(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2008 8:59:32 PM
Just to add, Akane isn't voiced by Kawasumi Ayako.
She's voiced by Noto Mamiko, who plays Konoe Fumina in Shakugan no Shana Second.

Just wondering..., who's the other two main girls VA (If you happen to know)?
---
Anticipating: Rune Factory 2, Time Hollow, Lux Pain.
Playing: Summon Night; TA, Drone Tactics, Jake Hunter.
#37gyrobotPosted 6/18/2008 9:20:32 PM
Marina Inoue and Naomi Shindo.
---