Recipes and Parts list

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Lab
  3. Recipes and Parts list
7 years ago#1
Anyone made one yet?

I could really use one. I'm trying to get what is good or not to make parts with. I keep trying to parts and getting Slow, Inefficent, Weak, and so forth.....any helpo nthis would be helpful
7 years ago#2
If they have, I haven't found it yet. I've started a list, but it's very incomplete and only goes up to mechanical. I really hope someone's made more progress than I have!
7 years ago#3
i hope u now how long that will take. with a 100 items and a 100000 combinations it will take forever
7 years ago#4
You don't have to make all combinations though... Most of them are either negative or neutral - all you really need to list are the positive combos, and there are significantly less of those.
7 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
7 years ago#6
Ersatz, would you be willing to upload that? I know you said it's incomplete, but it'd still be the ONLY information available online about it! Personally I'd much rather have a FAQ that's version .8 than none at all, and the info you've already collected would be very helpful. Hope you consider it... Thanks,

Crlaozwyn
7 years ago#7
it's uploaded but it has margin errors i'll have to adjust the chart to be virtical rather than horizontal... it's going to take a bit but i'll try again later today.
7 years ago#8
Cool, where's it uploaded (or do you know when we'll have access)? Dying to stop experimenting for hours just to get a decent part.
7 years ago#9
Mechanical Torsos

Floodlight+Gears=Truck Rig, Semi-Truck Rig, Dump Truck Rig, Big Rig [Super Charged]
Metal Platter+Nuts&Bolts=Kiln Rig, Boiler Rig, Furnace Rig, Smelter Rig [Slippery]
Turbine Metals+Batteries=Wind Turbine, Water Turbine, Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine [Quick]
Rotary Engine+Gears=Model A Chassis, Model C Chassis, Model F Chassis, Model T Chassis [Regenerator]
Jumper Cables+Conductors=Fission Core, Fusion Core, Volcanic Core, Atomic Core [Tough]
Gas Can+Nuts & Bolts=Crawler Body, Loader Body, Digger Body, Bulldozer Body [Tough]
Ancient Claw+Batteries=Spinosaur Body, Stegosaur Body, Pterosaur Body, Tyrannosaur Body [Quick]
Clown Shoes+Conductors=Rousty Torso, Carny Torso, Clown Torso, Jester Torso [Slippery]
Caustic Juice+Metals=Dipole Core, Magnetic Core, Ferromag Core, Electromag Core[Regenerator]
Thick Pipe+Batteries=V-6 Hotrod, V-8 Hotrod, V-10 Hotrod, V-12 Hotrod [Super Charged]

I'll post more pretty soon
7 years ago#10
Mechanical Arms

Thick Pipe+Batteries=Cannon Mark I, II, III, IV [Super Charged]
Rusty Hook+Metals=Harvester Arm,Ripper Arm, Scythe Arm, Swather Arm [Efficient]
Chains+Gears=Rip Saw, Sabre Saw, Band Saw, Chainsaw [Celestial]
Turbine+Gears=Gunner Mark I, II, III, IV [Legendary]
Gas Can+Conductors=Flamer Mark I, II, III, IV [Radioactive]
Jumper Cables+Batteries=Laser Mark I, II, III IV [Accurate]
Caustic Juice+Conductors=Mortar Mark I, II, III, IV [Explosive]
Rotary Engine+Metals=Bow Drill Arm, Gear Drill Arm, Mill Drill Arm, Auger Drill Arm [Accurate]
Horrid Tentacle+Conductors=Feeler Arm, Tentacle Arm, Ungula Arm, Cilia Arm [Radioactive]
Metal Platter+Metals=Buckler Shield, Kite Shield, Heater Shield, Heraldic Shield [Efficient]
Spiny Crab+Nuts & Bolts=C-Clamp Arm, D-Clamp Arm, F-Clamp Arm, G-Clamp Arm, [Explosive]
Poison Seaweed+Nuts & Bolts=Fluke Anchor, Grapnel Anchor, Fisher Anchor, Brute Anchor [Grounding]
Clown Shoes+Conductors=Rousty Mallet, Carny Mallet, Clown Mallet, Jester Mallet [Multi-Attack]

these ones still need doing....
Scrap Heap
Saw Blade
Ancient Claw
Mud Bucket
Empty Jar
Manacles
Spiked Club
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Lab
  3. Recipes and Parts list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived