Normal Blader build(THE BEST STAT)

#1hypercow0205Posted 6/9/2008 6:26:52 PM
Can you post the Best Blader build?(What is skill grinding? and how do you do it)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#2The_Excerion3Posted 6/9/2008 6:56:14 PM
Stat Build:
For the first 60 levels just follow the requirements for the x0 tests. They can be found by pressing C and look for the "Growth" bit. After that I'm not sure for blader, just go for whatever you need to get martialgear and katanas/blades

Skill Grinding is building your skill rank to get better skills at a lower level. The easiest way is to use Lv9 skills (For blader that would be Lv9 Flash Draw, Lv9 Impact Stab, Lv9 Force Stab) on mobs that you gain 0 exp from. That way your skills will go up but your level will stay low.

I recommend not doing it until you can get adept gear. The first ones you can get are:

Aramid Martialsuit of Adept
Aramid Martialhelm of Adept
Aramid Martialgloves of Adept
Aramid Martialboots of Adept

You can also get Katanas and Blades of Adept (Don't know what they are called), bracelets (For Lv70+) and I think also rings and amulets.
---
Eskio on Demomen:
In any case, the guy is full of rum. If anything he's a Molotov coctail in a vest.....with explosives strapped to it.
#3squirtlerPosted 6/9/2008 7:07:27 PM
I think the monsters need to give exp in order to up your skill exp.

I could be wrong though.
---
Now we go full speed and funky beat
It's my joy to be able to believe in you Pro-Skub Neutral-Lava
#4RushUnpluggedPosted 6/9/2008 7:55:38 PM
Skill Exp and normal EXP aren't related in any way.

So no, you can train at grey monsters and still get Skill Exp. It's boring, but it works.
---
W. E. Coyote's Law of Cartoon Physics: "Objects in motion tend to stay at the same altitude until gravity is noticed."
#5Leon037Posted 6/10/2008 12:32:03 AM
I've tried skill grinding, it's boring.

it's better to level up first to get those adept armor sets.

that's what i would recommend.
#6The_Excerion3Posted 6/10/2008 1:11:10 AM
Thats the 3rd time you've said that skill exp requires at least 1 normal exp to count, and the 3rd time somebody has said you're wrong. And all 3 times you've admitted that you might be wrong.

I think somebody needs to check replies to their posts :P

Also I agree with Leon, skill grinding before adept is crazy. Takes about 2-4 hours to get dual-regular (Maybe more), and thats not very far at all.
---
Eskio on Demomen:
In any case, the guy is full of rum. If anything he's a Molotov coctail in a vest.....with explosives strapped to it.
#7Armand BZPosted 6/10/2008 8:36:47 AM
As Unplugged said, you can train at gray monsters and still get skill Exp.
---
CABAL online: Level 13x Wizard
Exciting adventure coming soon.