Best class for PVP? Best class for PVE? Oppinions?

#1dragnknitePosted 1/7/2009 12:21:45 PM
Who for each?
I say FA for PVP
and FS for PVE
---
You said you were a virgin....What have you been using condoms for?Balloon animals?-PSPHackingGod
#2BerserkFury1989Posted 1/7/2009 6:02:02 PM
Blader for both.
---
PSN tag - fps_noob Cabal IGN - fpsnoob
#3einlanz467Posted 1/7/2009 6:19:41 PM
I'd say Warrior of pvp and Blader for pve.
---
got me?
#40eroPosted 1/8/2009 6:22:03 AM
I like the blader class but they lack in def, the Wizard kicks ass though, their element festival is total domination
#5BerserkFury1989Posted 1/8/2009 9:22:21 AM
I like the blader class but they lack in def, the Wizard kicks ass though, their element festival is total domination

You say that bladers lack defense even though the only class that is higher is a warrior, and then you pick wizard which is the lowest defense class in the game?
---
#60eroPosted 1/8/2009 9:51:05 AM
lol, calm down. Wizard has a lower def but their magic makes up for the low def. They also got ranged attacks which makes their class deadly. Compared to the bladers they're strength is a little lower then the warrior and their def is too low compared to the warrior.Don't get me wrong Bladers are good as hell in PVE because if u build them right no mob can touch them.
#7BerserkFury1989Posted 1/8/2009 12:00:58 PM
And how does being a ranged class matter in a pvp?
---
#8omnedroid11Posted 1/8/2009 2:56:34 PM
Hitting something before it hits you? o_O
---
The Needler ammo is alive. It lives, breathes, and follows and explodes inside people, much like me. - Me
XBL GamerTag: Vardinator
#9BerserkFury1989Posted 1/8/2009 9:37:23 PM
I am yet to pvp someone that doesn't use a ranged move as the first attack, such as force assault on FB, or force kick on other classes. If a person doesn't use them, they fail at pvp.
---
#100eroPosted 1/9/2009 6:36:28 PM
Yeah, i bet u pvped a lot.

Yeah range is better because all u need to do is keep distance between u and your opponent which can easily be obtained by using the dash skill. Basically if u don't have range attacks u lose simple as that. Wizards and Force Archers have the advantage because they can damage their opponent before close range can even touch them.

Blader's Bm2 also rocks. Since they have a chance to deal critical to the opponent killing them instantly. I did it twice just yesterday (^_^)

Can I ask your character name and channel?
Mine is Zongying Server: Mercury (fellow noobie)
?
(0_0)