This game is incredible.

#1Voltage210Posted 10/15/2010 11:24:52 PM
I bought it as a Steam deal not expecting much, and instead, it has quickly become my favorite RTS game ever. The depth of the inventory system and general strategy, is terrific.

If you're still wondering whether to pick this up, I highly recommend it.
#2d_damjanPosted 10/16/2010 2:22:34 AM
I'll agree with you there, although I wish the developers ironed out some technical issues (start button in MP occassionaly not working, changing map in MP occassionaly not working, occassional crashes).
#3Rufus_the_ratPosted 10/23/2010 11:28:17 PM
Yeah this is an amazing game - it really makes you feel like you're in the thick of it with dynamic battles plus the option to directly control each unit makes it a hybrid action/shooting game as well which is great.
#4petercrabPosted 10/29/2010 2:44:36 PM
yeah there game is really good
#5ab_geee_eeePosted 11/6/2010 7:13:50 PM
the gameplay is good but dude the voice acting is seriously one of the worst i've seen.. It's a shame, it feels like the developers didnt put much time into this game, a little more and it would've been great!
#6skohanaPosted 11/8/2010 9:06:36 PM

I can't think of any other vid game in any genre with voice acting as bad as in MoW, and I've read comment after comment about the glitches in the unpatched versions. With that said, MoW, MoWRT, and the other previous games(SHoWW2,FoW) are the best WW2 RTS game out there IMO. The inventory system, scavenging, unit/vehicle detail, difficulty, missions, destructible environment, Editor, excellent particle/explosion effects, not to mention the mods and the ease in which this game can be changed to suit the user. Is this game perfect, no way, but very very well done.