Dead in the water.

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#71
also a tip. u guys may already know since some of u owned the game before, but if ur vehicle flips over on its back or side, u can turn it back on its wheels by hitting it with ur hammer
3 years ago#72
I purchased Red Faction shortly after release, played it for a while, and quickly got bored of it despite the destructibility.

Yesterday, I re-ordered it from Gamestop for $8. I think I sold the game too quickly and didn't give it a chance. I can't wait for it to get here.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
3 years ago#73
I love how creative this game lets you be. Its really that simple.. Its awesome because (with a few exceptions) there isn't really a wrong way to handle anything. As long as you complete the objectives the game doesn't really care how you do it. Its pretty amazing how much fun that can be. .
---
You think you know me.
3 years ago#74
^ Yes. I need to start up another file (play through this 1-2 times a year ATM).
---
Official Tentacruel of Pokemon B/W 2 Board
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle, Gundam VS Zeta Gundam / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story
3 years ago#75
Hey just re bought and plenty of online gaming awesome game can be dull at times but you will come back HAHAHAHA
3 years ago#76
Bump :)
---
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle, Gundam VS Zeta Gundam / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story
3 years ago#77
Bump.
---
Official missionary of Toeh.
3 years ago#78
Survive!
---
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story / DS- Pokemon Black 2
3 years ago#79
Bump.
---
Official Missionary of Toeh.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#80
Saving bump!
---
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story / DS- Pokemon Black 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived