Not Cancelled, but HOW!?

#1paulknoxyPosted 8/4/2009 7:57:28 AM
Well, WB have said Vegas will come out later this year.

But in my opinion, HOW?!?!

The creation costs will never be made back from sales at this stage, over 4yrs development now.

I worked at Midway Newcastle, when we recieved builds of Vegas we honestly had no idea what they had been doing. The 1st build of Vegas we recieved was over 1yrs work, consisting of 1 man running around 5 buildings.

I just don't understand WB keeping Seattle and not Newcastle. Newcastle actually made a game, Seattle missed every deadline ever set.

Still though, I left Midway before it went under, so it doesnt affect me. But I'm still doubting this game will actually be released.
#2occmanPosted 8/4/2009 10:19:09 PM
Sorry TC to steal your thunder... But I had to.

http://www.destructoid.com/this-is-vegas-is-not-dead-still-in-production-142654.phtml

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#3GAMESHARQPosted 8/5/2009 8:22:54 AM
I have been looking forward to this game ever since I heard about it. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled.
#4zinsindettaPosted 8/7/2009 6:38:19 AM
paulknoxy
Posted 8/4/2009 7:57:28 AM
message detail Well, WB have said Vegas will come out later this year.

But in my opinion, HOW?!?!

The creation costs will never be made back from sales at this stage, over 4yrs development now.

That reason right there. They spent so much money what would be the point of not releasing it and not making at least some of the money back? Canceling it would be nothing back on the investment.
---
Xbox live gamertag - SinZinDetta
http://www.gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/sinzindetta
#5GAMESHARQPosted 8/14/2009 7:55:57 AM
They would be stupid not to release this game. A lot of people love GTA style games and that factor alone will sell this game.
#6maxmax1234Posted 8/18/2009 2:56:22 AM
GAMESHARQ posted...
I have been looking forward to this game ever since I heard about it. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Same here, I thought more people where excited for this game after the exposure it got on OTS (I think, or E3). But nobody is really waiting for this game, except the people who posted here xd.